Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miriku

Undernauts

OKAY SO

Over the past few days at work, I've been sorta making a thing in my sketchbook, a really really REALLY small concept of what it would be like if Undertale was a level in Psychonauts, in the form of Frisk's mind. I might say my biggest regret is not doing any figments, but I could easily go back and do that later. all critique and comments and suggestions are totally 100% welcome and appreciated! (Link to the post on tumblr)

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo1_1280.jpg

More defined shirt stripes because kids wear stripes (duh), and a scarf because it looks cool when you spend a lot of time falling and going fast.

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo4_1280.jpg

(The level would obviously be much larger, this is more about the general flow of the level)

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo2_1280.jpg

Censors are designed to look like Undertale enemies, made of flat white shapes instead of full rounded bodies.

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo5_1280.jpg

I imagine the bossfight would be a mix of Wind Waker-style boss battle and Omega Flowey battle.

tumblr_nzhg3lqe2G1swlmkqo3_1280.jpg

Isn't finding out what everyone sees you as EVERYONE's favorite part of the game?

Nice job! The level concepts totally look like P. Chan's concepts.
More like Scott C's surely

AAAAAAH, thank you both! I was trying pretty hard to adhere to the general style the concept art had, and I wasn't super satisfied with how it came out, but I'm glad you think it looks like the inspiration!

Sign in to follow this