Sign in to follow this  
Milk Man on Head

Psychonauts 2 Forum Badge

I'm not sure if it has been discussed before but, assuming this gets funded successfully, can backers get a Psychonauts 2 badge to add to their avatars here (als Broken Age and Massive Chalice)?

I would really like one.

I saw it suggested in another thread (can't remember which one), but it's probably good to have a separate thread. I'd appreciate that too, if they can cram one in there.

Looking forward to getting mine! My Broken Age backer badge is getting lonely...

A Bump to remind Mr. Spaff~ Also, it seems that with this new forum, only 1 badge is showing at a time? I swore I had a Massive Chalice one. Will there be anyway to switch them out or add them together again? 

The Broken Age backer badge was re-enabled because there was a forum category for DFA backers, which made it easy to hook it back up.  When Massive Chalice went live on Kickstarter, Klint (the former DF webmaster) set up a database to store the profiles of all of the backers of both campaigns, since the old forum software didn't allow users to be in multiple categories.  I'm going to be working with Spaff soon (hopefully next week or so, schedule permitting) to see what's there and whether it can be transferred over to the new forums.

If it is possible to plug the old database into the new forums, hopefully it will mean simply connecting the e-mails of the Psychonauts 2 backers to their profiles.  If that's the case (fingers crossed) it should be possible to enable all three backer badges in the future. Although the Massive Chalice will be the ones we'll be looking at in the short run. 

Once it's determined how Klint used the database to store the backer information, as well as how to hook it up to the forum, it will be up to Spaff and the Double Fine staff to ultimately decide whether it's feasible to add Psychonauts 2 badges to the forum.