Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

What's your steam name? (or other username)

I want to add you all on Steam if I haven't already. Hit me up!

Also I bought a PS vita for some reason recently, so if you have a psn name hit me up as well.

:D

genoforprez on steam

What's your steam name, btw? I need to know if it's different than your forum name because I don't add any people I don't recognize.

My name changes constantly, I use it for puns and in-jokes. But my avatar's always the same. :)

Got you. Having people in common also helps. ;-)

I pretty much only use Steam now and you have me. If anyone else wants to add me, go for it.

Big surprise... Johro

If you see a CrashFu on pretty much anything, there's a 99% chance it's me, and I'd be happy to have any of you on my steam or GoG friendslists. :)

(if your name/avatar isn't recognizable from here you might have to let me know its you, though. I tend to ignore friend invites from folks I don't recognize)

PSN: epicbrutal

Once I get my PS Plus subscription back, I'll be up for any chalkenges on GTA V, Destiny, Rocket League.

THE Darth Marsden.

Why? For a while I went by The Man With The Mane, and when I changed it to Darth Marsden SHODANFreeman complained that he had to search for me in his friend list now, so I added a THE on at the beginning to put me in roughly the same place I was before. Because I'm nice like that.

There may be many Elaine Marleys on Steam, but I'm the Elaine Marley, the definite article, you might say.

/weak Doctor Who joke

WHO'S THE REAL MARLEY

YEAH I'M THE REAL MARLEY

ALL YOU OTHER EMARLEYS

ARE JUST IMITA...ting...arley.

Well that didn't work.

I'm liorean over on steam and on battle.net. Probably on GOG Galaxy, Origin and UPlay as well, though I'm typically not logged into those.

No console in the last generation, so no account with any of those. (Console generations go like this: Slow linear access media (tape), slow pseudorandom access media (floppy), slow random access media (cartridge), medium speed pseudorandom access media (optical). Anyone that don't agree is wrong, including the entirety of the rest of the internet. Which means that we're in the same generation as Sega CD and original Playstation, yes. The next generation will undoubtedly be the digital distribution only generation, though the fast random access (cartridge or flash memory) generation could pop up in between if we're lucky. Generations are based on the distribution medium for games alone, and I stand by this statement!)

That's one thing I like about my username in that it's pretty unique and I can use it everywhere.

Sign in to follow this