Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor The Burninator

My House Smells Like Hot-Pockets.

im only talking if this forum gets out of control, then we can migrate to another forum. and i was thinking of making one of my own forums.

im going to research it, and play with a test forum for awhile. i just want to be prepared if these forums do turn into an unpleasant place.

I don't think it's that big a deal right now. We still have til Rocktober until the game's released anyhow.

I'll still be surprised if a few of them aren't metal-heads, though.

All of the metal heads I know are actually rather friendly. I don't think we'll have anything to worry about much in terms of actual jerks showing up here. It's a Schafer game, people know him for his humor. Yeah, BL is getting more attention, but I feel safe in saying that as it was mentioned, they'll be terrified by our weirdness.

DURF HURF

If billions of people join any forums, I think most of them will join the ones on xbox.com. I've tried to make those forums better, but there's like an unlimited supply of douche-bagginess on there. Also if people do join this one, they'll proboably stay mostly in the Brutal Legend subsection. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Now that's a good point. We'd pretty much still have the Psychonauts forums all to ourselves!

If we get swarmed with boogar heads after the day we start living (Rocktober 13) we can take over one of the many unused game boards on gamefaqs!!!

If we get swarmed with boogar heads after the day we start living (Rocktober 13) we can take over one of the many unused game boards on gamefaqs!!!

:o ! You'd better not get on 'Ticket to Paris'. Then again, I haven't used that in months. <_<;;

It would be amusing if somebody had a blog on an unused gamefaqs board

*wonders what that would be like*

i think its pretty easy to make a forum. someone could just make one and all of us awesome people could migrate over there.

But when it's made, we need to post about it in code so the noobs here won't also be on the new forum

Also 300th post

we can do that. or we can just do a "ill PM these two people, and tell them to PM 2 other people" and that will probably spread it between us awesome members pretty fast.

Ya'll are still talking about making a new forum?! Are you both serious or is this still just a possibility?

I really wouldn't want to go anywhere. D:

im not saying we will or we wont for sure. im only talking about the possibility that this forum is swarmed by mean people. then we will make a new forum, and migrate.

If this forum gets flooded with douche bags I'll make a push to get one or more of made a Mod before I leave. Trust me, migrating a community to a location with very little potential for growth is a bad idea. New members are the life blood of a forum.

Not really, we are expendable. If we leave, someone will take our place in the ranks. But without new members, we will all, slowly, but surely wither in the stagnation of our own existence, before deserting our once gilded community for greener pastures.

hmm. you got me there. yes, new members are vital to a forum.

im just going to hope that the forums are a pleasant place forever.

A student is nothing without a master. The master trains the student. And then eventually the student becomes a master, teaching another student. Unless the student is self-taught of course. Goodness, I guess that ruins that analogy.

Well, hopefully there will be awesome people that join because of Brutal Legend

Remember that all of the awesome people here were once new themselves.

And I think it won't be much of a problem. As it's been said, I think most of them will stay in the BL board, and even that not for more than a week or two, methinks

Sign in to follow this