Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ronniesporch

"Slacker backer" option in the future?

Is it possible that I could back this in the future as a "slacker backer"? I was able to be lucky and back Double Fine Adventure to be in the first fifty people, and I backed Massive Chalice as soon as I could. I've been following the Psychonauts 2 campaign since it started, but I won't be able to support it now. I'm super glad that it's hit 100%, but I also feel guilty that I haven't been able to back it.

I hope that I can back it in the future, but haven't seen anything about that being possible.

Thank you for your time and games!

Yeah, Paypal backing is available at Psychonauts.com. They'll probably have that option available after the campaign ends (although, I'm not sure if all tiers will be available at that point).

Good, good. I do hope the physical copy remains an option. At least without the campaign exclusive slipcase. I'd keep it nice and cozy next to my copy of Broken Age, once I get it/both.

Good, good. I do hope the physical copy remains an option. At least without the campaign exclusive slipcase. I'd keep it nice and cozy next to my copy of Broken Age, once I get it/both.

I'd be super surprised if there wasn't a de-specialized physical version available to anyone, at least for PC. I imagine it'll be handled pretty similarly to Broken Age as far as physical copies go.

Yeah, Paypal backing is available at Psychonauts.com. They'll probably have that option available after the campaign ends (although, I'm not sure if all tiers will be available at that point).

The paypal option is not available through that link anymore. Perhaps they will bring it back later? I hope so.

The paypal option is not available through that link anymore. Perhaps they will bring it back later? I hope so.

It went "away" like with in 30mins after the Fig.co closed. In the live stream DF Greg (iirc) said it will probably come back, but not right away, so you have to wait.

At least you can now save you backing money during longer period and not blow all of your excess money on one go ;)

I hope so - I missed out backing right at the end because of work (and sleep, damn southern hemisphere) - FIG really need email reminders or something.

SLACKER BACKER OPTION PLEASE - I really wanted that coll-ed tin.

Ahh well.

~D

I hope so - I missed out backing right at the end because of work (and sleep, damn southern hemisphere) - FIG really need email reminders or something.

SLACKER BACKER OPTION PLEASE - I really wanted that coll-ed tin.

Ahh well.

~D

Don't know about you, but I recieved 2 emails from Fig, one about 3 or 4 days before the end and 2nd around 24h left on the clock.

You only get emails if you've backed though. On Kickstarter you have the option to select a "Remind me" option right next to the pledge button, and then Kickstarter will send you an email 48 hours before the campaign ends, so that you don't forget to back it.

You only get emails if you've backed though. On Kickstarter you have the option to select a "Remind me" option right next to the pledge button, and then Kickstarter will send you an email 48 hours before the campaign ends, so that you don't forget to back it.

I backed with PayPal, but got emails from Fig anyway. Don't know why or what I did to recieve them. And at least the first mail was before I backed the project, so it can't be anything like "my info from PayPal backers were transfered to Fig".

Ya, no "Remind me" message on FIG and I hadn't backed to that point.

As I said, hopefully it comes back, and Ah Well.

~D

I backed with PayPal, but got emails from Fig anyway. Don't know why or what I did to recieve them. And at least the first mail was before I backed the project, so it can't be anything like "my info from PayPal backers were transfered to Fig".

They sent a notification about the campaign on 12 December to backers of the previous Fig campaigns, so maybe that's what you got?

They sent a notification about the campaign on 12 December to backers of the previous Fig campaigns, so maybe that's what you got?

Never heard of Fig before Psychonauts 2, so don't know about that. Made account almost right away when the campaign was launched, so it might be that I had account on Fig.

Yes, that is indeed very unfortunate. I wanted to back the game, couldn't do it right away and then forgot. Now that I have the money available, I would love to back the game, but there's no option anymore. That's really too bad.

Yes, that is indeed very unfortunate. I wanted to back the game, couldn't do it right away and then forgot. Now that I have the money available, I would love to back the game, but there's no option anymore. That's really too bad.

Make sure you have some extra cash available at 2018 for the release and show your support by buying the game ;)

Sign in to follow this