Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AlfredJ

Paypal Backers question

Hey all,

I have also sent this in as an e-mail, but I was hoping I'd get a response before the campaign ends. I backed at the Basic Braining Level earlier today, through Paypal (via Psychonauts.com). However, at no point was I asked to leave any details on the psychonauts.com website - no name, no e-mail address, nothing. It just directed me to Paypal. I logged in, made the payment, and Paypal e-mailed me a receipt, but I received no confirmation from Double Fine, and I'm not sure they have my details so I'm worried about my rewards.

Was I supposed to get a confirmation e-mail? Will Double Fine just use the e-mail address I use for my Paypal account for my rewards (which would be fine)?

Hoping to get a response before the funding period ends.

Thanks!

DF gets your PayPal attached email address and will probably contact you after the campaing closes and the wheels start to turn.

Just a quick update for people with the same problem: Spaff sent me the following e-mail (I think this is okay to post here):

We have you, we just didn't have our confirmation mails set up properly and were doing it by hand - sorry you got missed!

We'll be sending out a message next week with the first set of digital rewards so you should get more info then!

If you don't hear from us, get back in touch and we'll sort it out!

thanks,

Spaff

So for all of you Paypal-backers who haven't gotten a confirmation from Double Fine yet: just wait until next week, and if you don't get the first backer rewards (I think the background painted by Justin Roiland etc) just send DF a message. I think that, as long as you have a payment confirmation from Paypal, you're fine.

Oh, and thanks for the reply Spaff!

Sorry i missed this thread before now!

We have your details through paypal! :)

Sign in to follow this