Sign in to follow this  
HumanBeingJim

XBox 360 players

anyone out there still using a 360 to play this? I would love to find more multiplayer folks, at least until the 360/One compatibility issue gets fixed and we can all use random again. GT: HumanBeingJim

i'm on 360. g/t: JediJedahPirate. I haven't touched IB in a month at least since last time I played I got kicked to title screen solo after starting in co-op....which was infuriating. Someone on here said to re-download the game and that might help, but haven't tried it yet. I'm in Australia, which for me is 14 hours ahead of east coast usa time. If this works for you, msg me if you want. Until I get some sort of official response to such issues idk why I should bother playing anymore. I never get any official responses from DF anymore, either. I would have backed massive chalice if I would have gotten system stat speculations, but no response. I would have backed (even though it wasn't kickstarter, technically) psychonauts 2, but I'm not as fanatical about DF anymore. Sadly, I've lost faith in Double Fine...and I have most of the games they've made & bought merch (and I left America for Australia while my order was being shipped so I never got to try the IB shirt or floaty pen) Sorry to rain on your parade, fellow trenchman.... like I mentioned, msg if you want...it'd be good to have an excuse to try killing tubes again.