Sign in to follow this  
epic

Raz's Helmet Will Be Included In Rock Band 4.

Anyone who plays the game, Rock Band 4 will be able to add Raz's helmet when customizing their character in the next update.

Who's that?

Vortex, the singer in Arcturus. The only band I know where the band members actually have aviator goggles.

Great idea, but seriously, where's the Brutal Legend merch? I know it helps the marketing for Psychonauts 2, but that's gonna be a couple of years away, so this isn't directly helping promote the finished game.

Great idea, but seriously, where's the Brutal Legend merch? I know it helps the marketing for Psychonauts 2, but that's gonna be a couple of years away, so this isn't directly helping promote the finished game.

So your argument is that instead of putting in merch to help promote a sequel that's two years away, they should put in merch for a sequel that, as far as we know, isn't happening at all?

So your argument is that instead of putting in merch to help promote a sequel that's two years away, they should put in merch for a sequel that, as far as we know, isn't happening at all?

I didn't mean that to be an either/or argument, but I can see that I wasn't clear about that. I'm not knocking the idea of having the Psychonauts options, I think it's fun and should be there. I just think that Brutal Legend has a lot of other obvious tie ins - shirts, accessories, costumes, Eddie's guitar. Just asking for more ways to spend my money :)

I didn't mean that to be an either/or argument, but I can see that I wasn't clear about that. I'm not knocking the idea of having the Psychonauts options, I think it's fun and should be there. I just think that Brutal Legend has a lot of other obvious tie ins - shirts, accessories, costumes, Eddie's guitar. Just asking for more ways to spend my money :)

Ah okay. There is more marketing incentive for the Psychonauts in-game merch, but some BL merch WOULD be pretty dang awesome AND on theme. \m/

Pretty sure Harmonix has committed to funding a game through Fig. Maybe it will be a full Rock Band/Brutal Legend crossover