Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geek95

GOG keys?

Will backers also be receiving GOG keys for either Psychonauts 1 and/or 2

At least my Humble Bundle -page offers DRM free download so don't know why you would need one? Are there achievements on GOG these days?

At least my Humble Bundle -page offers DRM free download so don't know why you would need one? Are there achievements on GOG these days?

There is with some games.

If GOG keys are to be distributed for Psychonauts 1, that hasn't happened yet. I received my Humble key for Psychonauts 2 today, and Psychonauts 1 only came DRM-free and Steam--no GOG.

On this note, the Psychonauts 1 Score album is apparently not included.

Can I gift my Steam version to someone else? The only option I see is 'Redeem on Steam', instead of giving me a code (as with some of my other Humble Bundle games). I already own the first game so I thought it'd be fun to convert a friend by giving them the first game. No biggie if it isn't possible though.

Can I gift my Steam version to someone else? The only option I see is 'Redeem on Steam', instead of giving me a code (as with some of my other Humble Bundle games). I already own the first game so I thought it'd be fun to convert a friend by giving them the first game. No biggie if it isn't possible though.

Now HB gives you a code when you click Redeem on Steam. You can pass that code to someone else.

Ah, thanks, wasn't sure if I could press Redeem without throwing away my chance of getting an actual code instead of automatically adding it to my Steam list.

Sign in to follow this