im watching spectre and its at the beginning title credits and

i'm watching it and

octopuses are kind of sexy

right??????????????

It's been 11 years since the last TimeSplitters

こんにちはゼリー反乱私はあなたを愛し、子刑務所の私の美しい看守

Yeah, I think because of the title and BadAsp's response you all maybe mistook this for a Random thread rather than promoting openness about depression...

I don't see it as making fun of you, Coolsome. It's a serious issue, but people can also laugh at the things they go through.

Well apparently I'm just emo who listens to Evanescence and don't have real feelings.

I understood this thread was serious. I actually felt bad about that comment in the rando thread because I honestly didn't think you were serious in that thread. The internet is hard to interpret sometimes and I goofed. Sorry, man.

Well, to get the thread on track, I'm glad Time To Talk Day is a thing. I have a family member who is currently going through a heavy bout of depression - suicide attempts, the whole deal - and one of the big challenges is the lack of open conversation and understanding about depression, especially (in our experience) in the older generation, who unfortunately happen to be our bosses and parents. A lot of them still tend to have this "depression is not a real thing, just shake yourself out of it" attitude. And honestly, before I encountered it this directly, even though I didn't have that attitude I didn't have much of a concept of the reality of it. (I found Depression Quest to be a really effective empathy tool.)

I do have a friend on skype but we spoken for years (Don't speak as much as I'd like but that's cos there in america and in uni but we are still friends and talk). we both suffer slimier bouts of depression and have both helped each other out of it. Just as simple as reminding each other how much we mean to each other or that none of this is our fault.