Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stevexm

DOTT on GOG: No Mac Version?

If I preorder DOTT on GOG, will I get access to the Mac version? They don't show it as supported.

Linux isn't listed either—only Windows. I wouldn't worry yet though. It's pretty common for platforms to appear as developers run compatibility testing across a wide variety of hardware to nail down the specifics. To make sure you don't pay for a product you can't use though, it's probably best to wait and see.

I'm just waiting for the Steam version with Steam Achievements :D

Same for me. No pre-order for Steam ? :(

Mac and linux versions will arrive late to the party, but they are still coming. (sorry about that)

Steam pre orders will go live next week!

edit: yes there are achievements!

Mac and linux versions will arrive late to the party, but they are still coming. (sorry about that)

No problem. As long as there's eventually a Linux version, I'm happy. :)

So if we buy from gog, we get the mac & linux version later? :)

Hi,

is there any date? Also any releasedate for the ios version?

Thanks!

Cheers!

This means the Mac version won't be available at launch? Hmm, that's frustrating, but good to know it's still coming. Will the GOG version offer achievements as well? At least Telltale games include Galaxy achievements now. It would also be cool if you guys could support Game Center achievements again in the Mac App Store and iOS versions of your games. Brutal Legend, Costume Quest and The Cave supported Game Center, Grim Fandango Remastered unfortunately didn't. :-(

Gutted that the mac version isn't out on the 22nd too. Been looking forward to this for a long time. DoTT was one of the first boxed PC games I picked up. I still remember the sealed hints booklet :D

Hey there, comes the Game in German? :-)

That reminds me:

Last year I made a thread talking about the old german translation which was riddled with mistranslations and I asked whether there would maybe be a new translation for the remastered version that would fix those errors.

Now that the official release is only a week away I was wondering if we have any news on that. If y'all did something like that it would have to be finished by now, right?

Sign in to follow this