Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

Hm.

I think you can only remember your dream if you think about what it was within eight or so seconds of regaining conciousness.

Anyway, I had this dream about going to Japan last night.

Not so different from America.

Probably because I was in a suburban district.

Since most of the time my attention is taken up by my alarm going off, that makes sense.

:/

Since most of the time my attention is taken up by my alarm going off, that makes sense.

:/

Yeah.

Waking up early sucks.

It helps if you focus on remembering your dreams before you go to sleep. It may sound stupid, but it works.

I tried getting into lucid dreaming about a month ago, but couldn't quite pull it off and eventually, my laziness caught up to me. That's when I learned how to remember more of my dreams, though.

Yeah.

I heard a common way to attain it is to use a lightswitch.

In the dream.

If it doesn't work, chances are, you're dreaming.

Yes, I actually have lucid dreams often. In the early morning, after I've woken up and then drifted back to sleep.

Same here, actually. I used to have my alarm clock set to 6:00 for this purpose even though I got up at eight. Although initially it was because being woken up early made it easier to get up after I'd gone back to sleep for a bit.

Oh, also I had an -extremely realistic- dream the other day in which I got out of bed, got dressed and got breakfast and apparently called out to my mom in my sleep that I was 'almost ready to go.' This turned out to be a problem when I woke up to my mom yelling that YER GONNA BE LATE and realized that crap, I was totally not ready to go at all.

Oh, also I had an -extremely realistic- dream the other day in which I got out of bed, got dressed and got breakfast and apparently called out to my mom in my sleep that I was 'almost ready to go.' This turned out to be a problem when I woke up to my mom yelling that YER GONNA BE LATE and realized that crap, I was totally not ready to go at all.

When I'm sick/reallyreally tired, that happens all the time. I want to reach for something or get something, and I close my eyes for a second, DREAM that I'm doing it, open my eyes, to the dissappointment that, no, I DIDN'T do it.

Those kinds of dreams are really annoying.

i had a dream where i put the screws on this thing wrong and i got fired from my job and everyone was making fun of me. it was bad :(

I had a dream last night that I turned sixteen...

When I woke up this morning I felt quantifiably older (sp?)

it took me three hours to remember that it's may and my birthday is in September

come to think about it, I dreamed about my birthday on Friday night also, only in that one it was more about my birthday party and how it was a disaster.

it took me three hours to remember that it's may and my birthday is in September

come to think about it, I dreamed about my birthday on Friday night also, only in that one it was more about my birthday party and how it was a disaster.

i take it you're 15 then? or younger

Zerg asked, trying to sound causal.

Zerg asked, trying to sound causal.

OH GOD RUN AWAY KATEZ.

So Steve, I hear you've had multiple arrests for sex offending.

so miriku, I hear voices in my head.

HE'S BAAAACK!

*hugs Dr.Awesome*

so miriku, I hear voices in my head.

HE'S BAAAACK!

*hugs Dr.Awesome*

who knows? I might be. or maybe I'll just sink back out of existence for a while... you never know...

*walks away*

*turns back*

YOU. NEVER. KNOW.

*keeps walking*

*hits enter five more times, making even more pointless space*

I had a dream night before last where the ghost of Georgia Mason was haunting my alarm clock, and I was like 'GEORGE HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET YOURSELF KILLED THIS IS AWFUL oh wait you work with zombies all the time THIS IS STILL AWFUL" spoiler:

It was just as awful when it actually happened

and she was like 'hissss creepy ghosty zombie noises' and sort of clawed weakly at me. So I went on a big long boring quest to find out how to get her out of my clock, and it turned out I could get her out by just, y'know, turning the clock off. Sadly my clock does not have an off switch, so I tried to unplug it from the clock side with Georgia's ghost screaming at me all the while. It's a really good thing I didn't succeed, cause that would have, like, resulted in me ripping the cord out of the back of my clock and, y'know, probably getting electrocuted. I think I even tried pulling on it with my teeth. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, BITE IT. Aaaaaanyway, eventually I just ended up moving my bedside table aside and unplugging it in the normal, non-damaging way. I remember there being all this weird crap on my bedside table too, like bones and miniature models of birds and stuff.

When I woke up it was an hour later than I usually wake up and my alarm hadn't gone off, probably because my clock was unplugged. I even found tooth marks on the cord.

I had a dream night before last where the ghost of Georgia Mason was haunting my alarm clock, and I was like 'GEORGE HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET YOURSELF KILLED THIS IS AWFUL oh wait you work with zombies all the time THIS IS STILL AWFUL" spoiler:

and she was like 'hissss creepy ghosty zombie noises' and sort of clawed weakly at me. So I went on a big long boring quest to find out how to get her out of my clock, and it turned out I could get her out by just, y'know, turning the clock off. Sadly my clock does not have an off switch, so I tried to unplug it from the clock side with Georgia's ghost screaming at me all the while. It's a really good thing I didn't succeed, cause that would have, like, resulted in me ripping the cord out of the back of my clock and, y'know, probably getting electrocuted. I think I even tried pulling on it with my teeth. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, BITE IT. Aaaaaanyway, eventually I just ended up moving my bedside table aside and unplugging it in the normal, non-damaging way. I remember there being all this weird crap on my bedside table too, like bones and miniature models of birds and stuff.

When I woke up it was an hour later than I usually wake up and my alarm hadn't gone off, probably because my clock was unplugged. I even found tooth marks on the cord.

O_______O

You uh... you okay there Katez?

O_______O

You uh... you okay there Katez?

Holy. Saint. Francias!

EDIT:

Did not want to post two post...so here we go:

So I was emdiantly in a huge dark mansion about to eat dinner or whatever, when like the best meal ever is in front of me. So I began eating and I notice that everytime I eat I get fatter. I was all like, "what no, I do not wanna get fat!" but kept eating for some odd reason. Still can figure that out. After the meal was finished I start noticing Skeletons that are decaying and all gross looking are just sitting at the table all dead and stuff, I said, "What, why are there-" I was interruped by some guy witha tuepay and a really huge and big body that said, "You've finished, so Have I." Then he says "But now Im ready for disert." And the chair tied me up and I couldn't budge out.

Then He grabs my head and then says "I WILL EAT YOU." In an opera kind of tune, he kept saying it over and over again. So I found a way to get out of the chair and started to run. As I was running, millions of chairs were following me. With the man saying once again in the opera tune, "I WILL EAT YOU!" Over and over again. So we run down stairs threw a really long hallway, out the door, and just my luck, a bush maze. So i solved the maze (cause I rock at mazes) And with many obsticles trying to catch me. As this is happining, the man keeps saying I WILL EAT YOU, Then i jump threw a huge gash in the ground (with lava at the bottom) and make it over then wake it up, while hearing "I WILL EAT YOU" faintly

So I was emdiantly in a huge dark mansion about to eat dinner or whatever, when like the best meal ever is in front of me. So I began eating and I notice that everytime I eat I get fatter. I was all like, "what no, I do not wanna get fat!" but kept eating for some odd reason. Still can figure that out. After the meal was finished I start noticing Skeletons that are decaying and all gross looking are just sitting at the table all dead and stuff, I said, "What, why are there-" I was interruped by some guy witha tuepay and a really huge and big body that said, "You've finished, so Have I." Then he says "But now Im ready for disert." And the chair tied me up and I couldn't budge out.

Then He grabs my head and then says "I WILL EAT YOU." In an opera kind of tune, he kept saying it over and over again. So I found a way to get out of the chair and started to run. As I was running, millions of chairs were following me. With the man saying once again in the opera tune, "I WILL EAT YOU!" Over and over again. So we run down stairs threw a really long hallway, out the door, and just my luck, a bush maze. So i solved the maze (cause I rock at mazes) And with many obsticles trying to catch me. As this is happining, the man keeps saying I WILL EAT YOU, Then i jump threw a huge gash in the ground (with lava at the bottom) and make it over then wake it up, while hearing "I WILL EAT YOU" faintly

i will eat you

That sounds like a freaking awesome nightmare. I wish my nightmare's were like that. Most of mine resort to jump scares. Really lame.

It is Phsyconauts Related.

Well apprently I was in the camp and I was about to go to Mila's like mind or whatever, but I couldn't get to it unless I went through subspace to get to her mind. So I start in subspace and it looks like a bunch of metal bridges and it was like a dark run down factory, with many pipes and stares and bridges.

So I start walking along the bridges had to get up to the top of this part of the factory, in which I did. I found this small sideways door Open it and slammed down on the floor. There was a huge but not huge red x on the ground and this room look like a armory of missiles, and rockets. I got up and started walking. Went up over sized steps and got to another door opened it. It was a room with a bunch of boflexes and stuff. Then I see this really tall guy go through another door.

This part of the room was tanner and had alot more pipes. I got over to the edge of the platform and saw a bunch of tan fog at the bottom and I was like, "Whoe long fall down." I was like those old Spiderman games on the PS1 you know. so there is a bridge made out of rubber and it was wobbily and I saw a little kid I knew from the bus and I was like, "Your in the camp to?" He was like, "Yeah." So we walk to the other part of the bridge where I see the door to Mila's mind. I see all my friends going in that door. THEN I woke up at 12:16 pm

Well apprently I was in the camp and I was about to go to Mila's like mind or whatever, but I couldn't get to it unless I went through subspace to get to her mind. So I start in subspace and it looks like a bunch of metal bridges and it was like a dark run down factory, with many pipes and stares and bridges.

So I start walking along the bridges had to get up to the top of this part of the factory, in which I did. I found this small sideways door Open it and slammed down on the floor. There was a huge but not huge red x on the ground and this room look like a armory of missiles, and rockets. I got up and started walking. Went up over sized steps and got to another door opened it. It was a room with a bunch of boflexes and stuff. Then I see this really tall guy go through another door.

This part of the room was tanner and had alot more pipes. I got over to the edge of the platform and saw a bunch of tan fog at the bottom and I was like, "Whoe long fall down." I was like those old Spiderman games on the PS1 you know. so there is a bridge made out of rubber and it was wobbily and I saw a little kid I knew from the bus and I was like, "Your in the camp to?" He was like, "Yeah." So we walk to the other part of the bridge where I see the door to Mila's mind. I see all my friends going in that door. THEN I woke up at 12:16 pm

Around noon?

and i remember those levels! You had to swing from building to building without falling into the poison, or something, right?

Around noon?

and i remember those levels! You had to swing from building to building without falling into the poison, or something, right?

Yep and to be honest, those were the only good spiderman games

Around noon?

Yep and to be honest, those were the only good spiderman games

Yeah, spidey even sucked as a character in ultimate alliance

Sign in to follow this