Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

I had the worst lucid dream ever last night.

So partway into this kinda sucky, actually very sucky dream (it was a dumb, frustrating fighting dream where I was constantly on the brink of losing) I became aware that I was dreaming. Then I was like 'Well cool I'll just wake up then' so I kept trying to wake up. But I couldn't. I could move but it didn't wake me up (it made sense at the time.) So eventually I got the bright idea to manually open my eyelids. So I did that to my right eye. So guess what MY EYE FELL OUT. MY ACTUAL EYEBALL, ACTUALLY FELL OUT. It sounds comical but it was anything but... there was like the cord whateverit'scalled thing attaching it to the inside of my head and then that broke and there was BLOOD EVERYWHERE. And oh my god it was so horribly realistic. I started screaming and my mom came and found me and we tried to get to the hospital but... something happened and then I woke up.

apparently I was actually screaming outside the dream as well... cos when I woke up my mom and bro and one of our housemates were there trying to wake me up...

Now your sealing my dreams!!!!! How dare you!

Hi Backwards-Katez.

So partway into this kinda sucky, actually very sucky dream (it was a dumb, frustrating fighting dream where I was constantly on the brink of losing) I became aware that I was dreaming. Then I was like 'Well cool I'll just wake up then' so I kept trying to wake up. But I couldn't. I could move but it didn't wake me up (it made sense at the time.) So eventually I got the bright idea to manually open my eyelids. So I did that to my right eye. So guess what MY EYE FELL OUT. MY ACTUAL EYEBALL, ACTUALLY FELL OUT. It sounds comical but it was anything but... there was like the cord whateverit'scalled thing attaching it to the inside of my head and then that broke and there was BLOOD EVERYWHERE. And oh my god it was so horribly realistic. I started screaming and my mom came and found me and we tried to get to the hospital but... something happened and then I woke up.

apparently I was actually screaming outside the dream as well... cos when I woke up my mom and bro and one of our housemates were there trying to wake me up...

Shes "sealing" your dreams? :lol:

Oh god she's back!

Oh god she's back!

Since it's reverse Katez, wouldn't it make sense for it to be a guy?

Oh god she's back!

Since it's reverse Katez, wouldn't it make sense for it to be a guy?

It does ^^

And if its reverse Katez you have to be nice to everyone, if you know what I mean ;-)

lol! And it can only talk about other peoples problems!

Sign in to follow this