Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

Wanna here some bad dreams of mine from when I was 3?

I was in Blockbuster and there was this rack of Barnie tapes (I loved Barnie) I walked around it, and suddenly I was haning off of this cliff, and there were a bunch of junked cars at the bottom

I was in my house, and Hades (from the the Disney Hurcules) said he was going to take me to Hell or something. I always had this stereotype for my two brothers. One was the strong one, and one was the smart one. I go to get the strong one, but he wouldn't stop talking to my mom (he talked to her all the dang time) and I get back to the room, and Hurceles is there, and that's about it for that dream

You know, I keep having these sort-of reoccurring dreams. Like, it's a place in my dreams that I go to, and every time I dream about that place, something is added on. Last time, the night before the zombie dream, I dreamed that it had added on a swimming ride, but it looked sort of like a circus. The park was abandoned. Everything was tinged gray. Then, I went on the ride, and found this sort of speed up thing (Like in video games) underwater. I dived underwater, and was sent up into the air. All I could think to myself, eyes closed from the sun, was how amazing this was. For a single moment, I felt perfectly at peace. Even on the way down, spiraling madly, I felt happy. And then I was in a dungeon fighting zombies.

Oh, I forgot to mention that place is a theme park. :| My reoccurring dreams place is a theme park.

Had a dream I was in school again, and for some reason I had to find a Gardevoir figure in my mattress. Except I could only find a Ralts that melted in your hand. I ran around a bit, and met some fighting knight guys. I switched armor with one, and I started running around. Then my boyfriend was convinced we needed a car, despite my protests of 'We are not old enough', so he made us go to this creepy mansion, and instead I fought action figures that I mimed his death with. The people selling me the figures kept commenting on what I was doing with them, so I left, embarrassed. Then I met up with my friend Shanynn, and it was revealed to me that I had finally gone back to Honolulu. But I couldn't stay- I had work to do. So I went to California, and tried to call her- But she was too busy with extra classes. Then some celebrity kept being annoying and texting me about her kid. I really didn't care about her kid. I ended up somehow becoming a children's author, the first one to have their book but in a jet that does loops in the air the second it's off the press. And then something went horribly wrong. All the police started chasing me, and everyone else just sort of stood around. The press was too busy sitting on the ground to help me, and I was seeing this all from a birds eye view. Then something with buffalo happened, and I woke up.

I had a dream that I was a medic last night. It was freaky. I kept going "oh crap I have no weapon D:" because for absolutely no reason I had only a medigun and so I kept pistol-whipping people with the medigun. Not like, people on the opposing team, just people in general, because we were at the mall. Partway into the dream my consciousness started flickering back and forth between medic and scout. But I wasn't actually doing anything as a scout, just talking to some girl in a yellow shirt who had pointed ears. Everyone except me and the girl was in grayscale. I don't remember what team I was on. And then there was this thing where I shot one of my teammates on accident (with this antique pistol that we keep on the mantelpiece) and switched over to medic to heal them, which was weird because that was the only time I was able to switch classes on purpose. It was also the only time one of my teammates showed up. Also my scattergun was made of cardboard.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS WHAT THIS MIGHT MEAN?

EDIT: I just realized this is the only dream I've ever had that was TF2-based. I believe I've had a few where something from TF2 shows up, but this is the first where I was one of the characters or in that verse or whatever. Which reminds me, when I was like twelve I remember having a Harry Potter-based dream which took place in my front yard.

I had a dream about a japanese garden, and I went into this house, and a bunch of people were there and jared from superjail said something about his presious indian, and I don't remember anything else.

I like dreaming. :D

My classic dream:

I was lying on a table in a circle with 5-6 other people and we all had these helmets on our heads hooked up to a machine. This machine would kill us, harvest a part of our brains and use it to cure some disease (this thing was voluntary). So the machine killed me and I was sent to the afterlife. There, in a reality that looked like an old pokemon game, I met up with Eiichiro Oda (creator of the manga One Piece) who allowed me to enter a portal that lead through a series of video game-based dimensions. I wandered them and, eventually, I found Dumbledore, who sent me back to earth. I learned that I was a ghost and thus invisible and decided to test out my abilities in the only way imaginable (going into a girls locker room). My invisibility wore off and I ended up talking to the girls for a while since I knew some and they were surprised to see me after I had died. I left the establishment and soon learned that I had to read people's minds in order to become invisible. I then asked God a series of questions to which he replied "Powerslave is an awesome album" (which I, of course already knew). I met up with my family again and, after a tearful reunion, decided to hang out with some friends, using my new powers to mess with people (by holding objects while invisible).

Trying to remember the dream I had last night. Meanwhile, I'll put a dream I posted on a different forum a little while ago.

Okay guys.

Dream telling time.

This one was strange.

Me and Turtle were at a theme park and we found this ride. It said that two lovers go on the ride and if they make it through their love is true or something corny like that. So we go on it. It was a rather interesting ride, too, because how you rode it was just strapping your arms to a plank of wood using velcro, and the plank would go around a track. You know, like a hanging coaster, but dumber. Now, the guy strapped Turtle in, but he did nothing to me, so I had to hold on to the plank. You'd think that would be better, but I fell off almost immediately and somehow ended up in this giant room. This guy came up to me and told me that I fell because I didn't have true love. I started beating him up and telling him that this was unfair because I wasn't even strapped in, because apparently that helps. So the guy tells me that if Turtle makes it through the ride she can come get me, but otherwise I'm trapped. He also said that I shouldn't wait because no one's ever gotten through before, and that you can get out if you find a new love. I was like "lolno" and started searching around the place. All the people that I could find were girls. They were all insane and wanted to kill me. They said that if they could kill me that meant they loved me. [lolwut >_>] So after a while I found where the guys hung out at, which was like a fortress built on a wall really high in the room. So I go in somehow and there's only like, five guys in there. I figure everyone else died. So, the fortress. It was made of legos, and the only thing in it was a TV and a N64. One of the guys [some fat cowboy dude] challenges me to a game of "Cowboy Mario". Now, I had NO idea what that was, but I decided to try it. But when the game started the guy started yelling at me for playing it wrong and jumped off the fortress because he was insane. Somehow he was still alive though, so I went down to save him, but I wasn't exactly GOOD at fighting so I was getting beat up by the girls. AND THEN SUDDENLY Turtle appeared and killed all of the girls and saved me because she got through the coaster. Then we went to her house and watched movies. The end.

I had a dream that my friend had a Strong Bad pop-up book. It was the book of my drea-*shot*

Anyway...the other day I had a dream that I met Zee. He had dirty-blond hair and glasses. And his real name was Tyler or something.

I remember this dream where my uncle and I worked on a car and we made the whole thing from scratch. Which is awesome, because I don't know how to do ANY of that stuff. Then there was like a sequel to that dream which sucked because we weren't in the same garage/area that we worked in the original and it was like an autobody place, that had a racist attendant, who hated my uncle. Apparently my uncle also had a dark past. Then when the dream finished (which they usually don't) the words "Brutal Legend" just emanated in my head, it was really annoying.

I had a dream last night that a guy in a freaky mask was chasing my around with a butcher knife yelling manically "I'LL TIE YOUR SHOES!!!!"

Trying to remember the dream I had last night. Meanwhile, I'll put a dream I posted on a different forum a little while ago.
Okay guys.

Dream telling time.

This one was strange.

Me and Turtle were at a theme park and we found this ride. It said that two lovers go on the ride and if they make it through their love is true or something corny like that. So we go on it. It was a rather interesting ride, too, because how you rode it was just strapping your arms to a plank of wood using velcro, and the plank would go around a track. You know, like a hanging coaster, but dumber. Now, the guy strapped Turtle in, but he did nothing to me, so I had to hold on to the plank. You'd think that would be better, but I fell off almost immediately and somehow ended up in this giant room. This guy came up to me and told me that I fell because I didn't have true love. I started beating him up and telling him that this was unfair because I wasn't even strapped in, because apparently that helps. So the guy tells me that if Turtle makes it through the ride she can come get me, but otherwise I'm trapped. He also said that I shouldn't wait because no one's ever gotten through before, and that you can get out if you find a new love. I was like "lolno" and started searching around the place. All the people that I could find were girls. They were all insane and wanted to kill me. They said that if they could kill me that meant they loved me. [lolwut >_>] So after a while I found where the guys hung out at, which was like a fortress built on a wall really high in the room. So I go in somehow and there's only like, five guys in there. I figure everyone else died. So, the fortress. It was made of legos, and the only thing in it was a TV and a N64. One of the guys [some fat cowboy dude] challenges me to a game of "Cowboy Mario". Now, I had NO idea what that was, but I decided to try it. But when the game started the guy started yelling at me for playing it wrong and jumped off the fortress because he was insane. Somehow he was still alive though, so I went down to save him, but I wasn't exactly GOOD at fighting so I was getting beat up by the girls. AND THEN SUDDENLY Turtle appeared and killed all of the girls and saved me because she got through the coaster. Then we went to her house and watched movies. The end.

Yeah, Turtle is just awesome like that.

I had a dream last night that a guy in a freaky mask was chasing my around with a butcher knife yelling manically "I'LL TIE YOUR SHOES!!!!"

*suffocating from laughter*

I had a dream I was visiting relatives.

My cousin didn't know what stoned/tripping was, so I was explaining it.

And my aunt (a different aunt, not my cousin's mom) gave me $232 fir fureworks.

One time I dreampt I was sitting on a couch. Just me. Sitting. Then I fell off the couch and I woke up. Another time I dreampt I was a robot built to sell coconut flavored beverages to tourists. I ended up going on a rampage by the end of the dream. But who wouldn't?

I once had a dream that Tim Schafer was my wife...

...wait, that wasn't a dream...woops!

*falconpunch*

This is a dream I've not yet had, But I want to with the force of 1,001 suns. here goes:

I'm in club sugar from warioware: touched, dancing with bobby and tommy who are both talking about Art Bell on the coast to coast AM radio show, when suddenly, jailbot smashes through the wall, kills them both, and carries me to superjail. When we get there, the warden is none other than Tim Schafer in a purple top hat, who hands me an ax and tells me to "Go Eddie Riggs on them suckas." suddenly, I am attacked by heavily armed goombas who I mercilously slaughter, one by one, without taking a hit. then a giant stage rises with the beatles on it, and they take the dream home by playing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

once again: I just want to have this dream. I haven't yet though. no matter how hard I try >:(

Lejwocky, I've looked into these things before. I used to have the same dreams.

Did you know that dreaming about rotten/falling out/breaking teeth means you're insecure/self conscious about your appearance?

It's an extremely common thing to happen in dreams amongst teens.

lol my friend told me about that, that night i had a dream where my teeth feel out. irony.

also ive been having a lot of dreams of my ex gf, which is starting to concern me cuz we broke up 2 years ago....

I can't remember my dreams lately, which is weird because my dreams are usually very vivid. I think it's my staying up late and waking up early thing, maybe.

I'm super sad because as of late, I've had no dreams. I HATE PERIODS LIKE THIS. Dreams get my creative juices flowing...

MAKE MOAR DREAMS, SUBCONSCIOUS.

I'm super sad because as of late, I've had no dreams. I HATE PERIODS LIKE THIS. Dreams get my creative juices flowing...

Try eating cheese before you go to bed.

I learned you can actually wake to the sound of your own screams. In my dream huge spiders surrounded me. I really hate spiders. They were so big and malevolent.

Try eating cheese before you go to bed.

I learned you can actually wake to the sound of your own screams. In my dream huge spiders surrounded me. I really hate spiders. They were so big and malevolent.

Ooooh, indeed?

*Makes a mental note to eat cheese tonight* |D

Also, I too have had giant, malevolent spider dreams. I'm not at all terrified of spiders in real life, but they always seem to show up in my nightmares for some strange reason. In one dream I had for example, my family was outside spending time together, and they called for me to come as well... But I actually couldn't get past the doorway to outside the house because a spider the size of a BEAR with a HUMAN face was blocking the door. A HUMAN FACE. That would scare the grapes out of anyone. It certainly terrified me in the dream.

Koco, the way you talk is so cute. "that would scare the grapes out of anyone." <3

I had a zombie apocalypse dream the other night. I've been having more of those lately. Usually they're awesome, but this one was scary. Everyone I care about IRL died. And I got to see or talk to every one of them the next day EXCEPT the person I'm actually in love with in a romantic capacity. ;A; And then the next night I had another zombie dream, only this time everyone was in black and white except me and the zombies and everyone else had this strange thin little voice and their features were all blurry. It was pretty surreal, and extremely terrifying. And then came the part of the dream where I just couldn't run fast enough, but eventually I escaped over the ocean where the zombies couldn't follow, riding the water on a bright electric blue motorcycle. It was glorious.

Sign in to follow this