Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

I actually dreamt it was Christmas eve, and I couldn't find my Cheshire cat pajamas.

I want Cheshire cat pajamas.

Kinda like how I want my friend's cow socks.

Cow leg? Oh oh! It's like my cow lamp and your tape leg had a baby in my brain and just came out my mouth!

So I had a dream last night that it was Halloween night and it was cold outside, the trees were blowing in the breeze, and the moon shone brightly.

Basically, perfect Halloween night. FGFSDHFHSF. I HOPE THIS HAPPENS, YES.

Our Halloweens always have a chance of being warm, humid, and mucky. D:

ok imma bout to drop a whole buncha stuff...

So, like when i was six, i remember this dream where i was sitting on the living room floor of my apartment playing with ... idk some sort of electronic device... and like my whole family was sitting in our living room... watching t.v. ... then my aunt turns and looks out the front window that goes "oh looks like there's a storm " and then out of nowhere this giant black cloud hand reaches through the window... ya this was frightening enough when i was a little kid... it obviously stuck with me...

another dream came just after a friend and I hiked through a large section of arches national park... rediculously unprepared and when we came back i fell asleep... in that sleep i dreamt about combat with the the Devil... the long and short of it is I won... funny thing was the area we hiked in was called the devil's garden.

and last but not least lots and lots of zombie dreams... i had one reoccurring where i was running through my high school taking multiple paths fighting them off trying to get out of the school... then there was another one where i was pursued by nemesis from resident evil 3.

There are numerous other dreams and nightmares but ya ...

Plegh. Had another zombie apocalypse dream last night. Your standard "OHMYGOD I'M A HELPLESS CIVILIAN AUGH RUN" zombie dream. I died.

Plegh. Had another zombie apocalypse dream last night. Your standard "OHMYGOD I'M A HELPLESS CIVILIAN AUGH RUN" zombie dream. I died.

Ouch.

The other night, I had my friend over. We were playing a lot of SSBB and Legend of Zelda, as we usually do. (she's absolutely obsessed.)

Anyway, I can't remember my dream, but she had another LOZ dream. The first one she had, as she told me, was based off of Twilight Princess. She was in her house, everything was normal. She went outside...her house was gone, she was Wolf Link, I was Midna, we were in the Twilight Zone.

...I can't exactly imagine myself as Midna...

I had a dream with Miriku in it. Sadly, unlike my Koco dream it was not set in space. In the dream Miri-chan's dad was a total redneck. It was wierd. I ended wandering off on my own when some guys in leather jackets started following me. They said they wanted me to leave them alone, and I told them that they were following me. Apparently, they hadn't realized this.

I had a dream with Miriku in it. Sadly, unlike my Koco dream it was not set in space. In the dream Miri-chan's dad was a total redneck.

Weird. xD

Do you remember what you drempt I looked like? I always find that interesting. (For example, I dreampt Zee had glasses and had dirty-blond hair, Katez dreampt I was a bag of sugar substitute...)

No, I don't remember what you looked like. I remember your dad was wearing a dirty wife beater and sweatpants though.

EDIT: Come to think of it. He looked like a skinny version of Carl from ATHF.

No, I don't remember what you looked like. I remember your dad was wearing a dirty wife beater and sweatpants though.

...uh...not even close. xD

My dad is a realtor, who spends most of his day either trying to sell a house, watch sports, or sleep.

He used to be a camera salesman at Provident Camera.

He's still good at potography, but he doesn't want to go into freelance.

I guess it's normal to dream about other forum members, which makes me abnormal as I do not. This defeats the purpose of me joining a forum of weird people in the first place, as I do not fit in here nor with normal people. Aaaaaaa

I didn't even die at the end of the dream. There was more, even after consciousness left my body. I watched my brains get eaten. I watched my corpse being resurrected. I watched what once was me mauling some little girl to death.

...uh...not even close. xD

It's closer than a bag of sugar.

Not just any bag of sugar, a bag of organic sugar substitute. It was similar to the stuff I use when we're out of brown sugar, which is called Sucanat. I think that's short for "Sugar Cane Natural."

Not just any bag of sugar, a bag of organic sugar substitute. It was similar to the stuff I use when we're out of brown sugar, which is called Sucanat. I think that's short for "Sugar Cane Natural."

Kinda like you dreampt I was?

Hm. Anyway, I had a dream last night that I remember. It was about my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Time version) game. Appearantly, team Missingno. (my team) had become a guild. Or something. Anyway, the first to graduate from said guild are my usual explorer team, 'Team Stealth', consisting of a female lucario named Luca and a male sabeleye creatively named Sabeleye (who I imagine has Raz's voice with a hispanic accent. Kinda like The Flea from that one cartoon, Mucha Lucha). So then, it kinda launched into some sort of anime special based off of them, and then there was this big part that I can't remember, but then Luca brought back a banana or something and Sabeleye brought back a bunch of treasure boxes and a demonic-looking shaymin statue, in one of the bags like these guys have. And then I woke up.

On an unrelated note, why the hell do my fingers feel so goddamn stiff?

On an unrelated note, why the hell do my fingers feel so goddamn stiff?

From clenching all those Pokéballs, I suppose.

Huh. Anyway, I had another Pokemon-related dream last night. Maybe I should stop playing Firered/Platinum before I go to bed...

Anyway, it was some stupid mashup between the anime and the game, visualwise. All I really remember is Ash trapped in a game corner-type place tied to his charizard, and freeing a bunch of people and getting some random fossils and stuff in return. Also, the evil team in the dream really was evil.

...yeah.

No new dreams, just thought I'd share a reallyreally old one. Like, eight years ago old.

I can't remember much to this day, but it involved caterpillars and people peeing in boxes. Even then, I was just 'what'.

*unearths thread*

I had a dream that Miss Livingston, my evil principal from elementary school, cancelled recess because there was a rainbow. .___. We all had to stay indoors and read and look gloomily out the windows and watch it rain candy. Then we had a fire drill but we weren't allowed to go outside so we all crowded into the bathrooms.

I wasn't any younger, I was just in elementary school again... for some reason...

I dreamed up the most awesome game EVER This morning. Imagine a futuristic racer in the vain of F-Zero or Fatal Inertia, with AAA Production values, a fully developed world that you can explore in vehicle or on foot between races, a complete, complex and cinematic story with lots of awesome characters that are completely voiced, overwhelming character and vehicle creation options, and a RPG System!

Its basically IGPX as a game and without the asphalt skating mechas. And it would kick ass.

The dream itself was really just me piloting a vehicle of some kind around these crazy awesome tracks while Alan Tudyk complained about the new holographic controls through my earpiece. I don't even know that the vehicle looks like since I had the camera in-cockpit the whole time.

I haven't been having very many dreams that I remember lately. It's kind of depressing, because I love waking up in the morning and re-exploring whatever world I visited in the night.

GAIZ GAIZ I had a weird dream last night.

So I was watching this special on SSB, on betas and ideas for Brawl (the show was first aired not long after Melee, I guess), including a demonic-looking Samus Aran and talking about how they wanted to put Meta Knight in Melee. I was watching it with my friend John, and some guy who looked like a mix between Tim Schafer and that guy from Fanboy and Chum chum. So...I can't quite remember how it happened, but eventually, the three of us were on some sort of adventure, seeking out things that looked like the capsules from Mario Party 7. It was...interesting. I know eventually Chrono Trigger managed to find a way in there. Maybe I should stop playing video games before I go to bed.

Sign in to follow this