Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

I HAD AN AVATAR DREAM.

SPOILERS AHEAD. HIGHLIGHT TO SEE.

You know that part in the movie with the body transfer ceremony thing? I drempt I was in it, and there were humans performing it, and I was just watching, thinking to myself 'GOD YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG'. Mostly because human and avatar were in WOOD CHAIRS.

SPOILER ALERT OVER. YOU CAN LOOK NOW.

I dreamt last night that Rob Halford moved next door to me and we became buddies, attending concerts walking around, doing random stuff. I can't remember anything in particular, though it was pretty awesome.

I had a dream that I had a glass of apple juice, and my brother sniped it out of my hand. .___.

I don't remember most of my dream, but what I do remember is participating in an anime club at school. Which doesn't make sense, because there's no anime club, I don't really watch anime, and it took place in a freaking party supply store.

hello jamesd! Welcome to DFAFspammerspammerspammer

i had a dream where i was a bad ass super villan, with a beard and i was fighting leornardo da vinchi to take over the planet of resses penut butter cup. in the end of the dream i found myself falling forever for no reason than i woke up. i had alot of dreams where it end up i was falling forever, who hasent?

i had a dream where i was a bad ass super villan, with a beard and i was fighting leornardo da vinchi to take over the planet of resses penut butter cup. in the end of the dream i found myself falling forever for no reason than i woke up. i had alot of dreams where it end up i was falling forever, who hasent?

Youve got one screwed up brain, my friend...

...also bananas.

it has been a while since i had a dream this weird

i was in a barbershop

i was getting a tattoo on the bottom of my foot

it was a tattoo of a cartoonish man riding a yak

that's it

please explain me

Maybe the tattoo represents your self image, which you currently despise (stepping on it) and seek to alter your characteristics for the sake of an improved appearance (thus the barbershop). Either that or I'm just making it up as I go. Or both.

hot your avatar just keeps getting better

i'll take credit for his work from now on!!

Also I had like a 9/11 dream, extept the building toppled over another building.

I think I might be going insane, since I have been playing my DS a lot lately I have started to dream in text boxes. It really freaked me out the other day.

i had a dream that i got project natale and milo but it wasnt me taking to milo.....it was that creepy old guy from family guy herbert talking to milo. i think milo is herberts dream come true

I had a dream that was.... just some little girl, dressed as a bird of paradise, trapped in a glass box.

That's all I remember.

I think my awesome-story-like-epically-long-dreams phase is over... ;_____;

OH MAN I WISH I COULD HAVE BRUTAL DREAMS....

seriously....

wait what you have brutal dreams

SHARE SOME WITH ME DAMMIT

it has been a while since i had a dream this weird

i was in a barbershop

i was getting a tattoo on the bottom of my foot

it was a tattoo of a cartoonish man riding a yak

that's it

please explain me

Maybe the tattoo represents your self image, which you currently despise (stepping on it) and seek to alter your characteristics for the sake of an improved appearance (thus the barbershop). Either that or I'm just making it up as I go. Or both.

but what about the yak? or was it a llama? hmm...

You apparently view yourself as the type of person who would ride a yak. What does that mean? Hell if I know.

I had a dream last night that we were going to Marie Callendar's with some friends of the family, and everybody was talking about seals, and nobody would frigging shut up about seals, and I finally got so pissed off that I opened the car door and jumped out and when my shoes hit the ground they struck blue sparks from it. Then I wandered off into some field and just stood around for a while.

Then I woke up at like six am, and when I went back to sleep I had a dream that I was a princess or something, and I had to help a bunch of other princesses escape from the little boxes they were trapped in. At the end we all put on a play and won this gold-painted wood statue of a lady holding a summer sausage. Like, a real summer sausage. Not a gold-painted wood summer sausage.

I also remember a dream that I had about a week ago, that I was in renaissance England and I was part of a secret order of lesbians??? I don't even know what that's about. Anyway, I think the main plot of the dream was centered around fighting a bunch of bandits with these lightning guns that we somehow had.

HURRAH FOR REMEMBERING DREAMS.

secret order of lesbians fighting a bunch of bandits with lightning guns.

For some reason the first thing that comes to my mind when reading this is anime.

I would watch that.

I should probably see a therapist about this dream, because it confused the heck outta me...

so, for some reason I am in my high school's parking lot which is now, empty. and for some reason I have a mini-van (i dont have any sort of car in real life...i have a scooter, so this was a bit weird for me) and I am sitting in the driver seat, and in the passenger's seat is a yellow horse...a cartoony looking horse. And I sit in the parkinglot for a bit, and then i finally realize the horse, so I tell it to " GET THE F@!K OUTTA MY CAR!" so, it opens the door, and gets out, and proceeds to go to the back seat door, open it, and sit down...after realizing he is there i yell the same thing...so to make a long story short (too late right?) It ends up being a repeated event of me yelling at the horse as it moves from seat to seat, crapping everywhere during the process, ending finally after probably 20 go arounds, and the horse running off into a forest nearby.

so...anyone have an freudian analysis of my dream?

Sign in to follow this