Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aluminumticket

Talk about your dreams, DFAF.

Speaking of zombies, I just bought Zombieland today! It was the cheap wal-mart quality, but zombieland nonetheless!

Zombieland is the best. I'd totally dig a Zombieland dream. Hanging with Tallahassee and Columbus, being dudes. Tallahassee the crazy fearless one, Columbus the up-tight awkward dude, and me the middle mix of the two and the guy with the the really cool character trait (an eye patch) I don't want to steal Wichita from Columbus so I'm with this girl named Santa Monica (Monica for short), played by the lovely Christina Ricci. But she doesn't want to acknowledge our relationship and-- What?

Speaking of zombies, I just bought Zombieland today! It was the cheap wal-mart quality, but zombieland nonetheless!

Zombieland is the best. I'd totally dig a Zombieland dream. Hanging with Tallahassee and Columbus, being dudes. Tallahassee the crazy fearless one, Columbus the up-tight awkward dude, and me the middle mix of the two and the guy with the the really cool character trait (an eye patch) I don't want to steal Wichita from Columbus so I'm with this girl named Santa Monica (Monica for short), played by the lovely Christina Ricci. But she doesn't want to acknowledge our relationship and-- What?

why Christina Ricci when you can have Kaley Cuoco?! or Ali Larter?

Because neither of those women are Christina Ricci.

pfft. You have so much to learn. I am not challenging your choice in women, im just saying your wrong.

pfft. You have so much to learn. I am not challenging your choice in women, im just saying your wrong.

Put Ali Larter and Kaley Cuoco in the same room with Christina Ricci. Subjectively one could say that Kaley and Ali are more attractive. But neither of them will exude as much confidence, cool and sex as CR. I picked her because not only am I mad about her. But she strikes me as someone capable of handling herself in an apocalypse. Ali and especially Kaley both seem a little soft to me.

Put Ali Larter and Kaley Cuoco in the same room with Christina Ricci. Subjectively one could say that Kaley and Ali are more attractive. But neither of them will exude as much confidence, cool and sex as CR. I picked her because not only am I mad about her. But she strikes me as someone capable of handling herself in an apocalypse. Ali and especially Kaley both seem a little soft to me.

Oh, i see. your looking for the "rebel" type. Im more into the "damsel in distress" type, movie wise.

Oh, i see. your looking for the "rebel" type. Im more into the "damsel in distress" type, movie wise.

I don't know about rebel, I'm keen on women who can take care of themselves. That's sexy to me. I suppose that an independent woman in a world that historically typecasts women as weak and in need of a man to protect them could be considered a rebel.

I don't know about rebel, I'm keen on women who can take care of themselves. That's sexy to me. I suppose that an independent woman in a world that historically typecasts women as weak and in need of a man to protect them could be considered a rebel.

I didnt mean damsel in distress, its not that they cant take care of themselves, not to dimean women. What do you mean by "take care of themselves"? Are you basing taht off of the roles she has played?

I mean the kind of woman that doesn't need her honor defended. If someone insults her or tries something she's more then capable of dealing with them, and would be insulted if someone else tried to fight her own battles. A woman who doesn't want my money, she has her own. She doesn't need me to maintain a comfortable fulfilling life, if I'm with her its an equal partnership. In Zombieland such a woman would be able to fend for herself, be more then capable of killing zombies and staying out of trouble. She's confident, self-assured and comfortable with herself, not worried with what others think of her. She doesn't play games, she's straight with you.

And I didn't base it off any movie I've seen her in. Mostly its based what I know of her from interviews and such. I don't really know what she's like, but I have my own perceptions of what she's like, a Scarecrow version of Christina Ricci if you will. Meeting her in real-life would most likely prove disappointing because the real person probably wouldn't live up to expectations. But based on my own perspective I'd say Christina could handle herself pretty well in Zombieland.

Wow. Bravo.

I just like Kaley Cuoco based on her... looks. You go into way more depth. I will give you that Christina Ricci is hot, But Kaley is too.

2 pages of just us that had nothing to do with the actual topic. I love it.

I had a dream I wanted a stuffed Pidgey for some reason, and Apple ran a business where she made stuffed pokemon, so I invited her into this chat room thing and she drew the pattern out in gray and told me to outline it, but I'm dumb so I thought she meant for me to outline it, and outlined the lines themselves. Then she got really pissed off and showed up on my doorstep and took my computer away.

I had a dream I wanted a stuffed Pidgey for some reason, and Apple ran a business where she made stuffed pokemon, so I invited her into this chat room thing and she drew the pattern out in gray and told me to outline it, but I'm dumb so I thought she meant for me to outline it, and outlined the lines themselves. Then she got really pissed off and showed up on my doorstep and took my computer away.

The pokemon plushie shop sounds like a most excellent idea. I want a sabeleye plushie...

In dreamland, Apple Pop is a witch of a person. xD

I dreamed about an all girl rock band. It was all Fame like with the young star that quickly unites and organizes the group with her spirit. The parents that don't want their daughter chasing an impossible dream. And the the corrupt record exec that wants to make the star a solo artist and makes her choose to stick by her friends, or abandon them for easy fame. I think it stared Vanessa Hudgens with purple hair. She wasn't naked in the dream though so it was a tad disappointing.

I had a... 'dream' wherein it turned out Spock was Lady Gaga's mother. She was totally cool with it. And then Phoenix Wright showed up and shouted something about mushrooms, or maybe it was onions, and everyone started laughing, except I didn't get it. Only I'm not sure I was actually asleep when I had this dream. I think it was one of those things where if you let your mind wander too much it does weird shit.

I had a... 'dream' wherein it turned out Spock was Lady Gaga's mother.

That...explains...EVERYTHING.

No dreams recently over here, just a few awesome ideas.

I've been watching way too many movies made by Kurosawa recently (I have to honor my favorite director on the month of the 100th aniversiry of his birth even if he's dead), so I had a dream where I was a samurai and I went to a town where I used to live and killed a gang of bandits. It was a weird mixture between Seven Samurai, The Hidden Fortress, and Yojimbo. The most awesome dream I've had in years.

In dreamland, Apple Pop is a witch of a person. xD

I dreamed about an all girl rock band. It was all Fame like with the young star that quickly unites and organizes the group with her spirit. The parents that don't want their daughter chasing an impossible dream. And the the corrupt record exec that wants to make the star a solo artist and makes her choose to stick by her friends, or abandon them for easy fame. I think it stared Vanessa Hudgens with purple hair. She wasn't naked in the dream though so it was a tad disappointing.

you shoulda put the naked thing at the top so i coulda finished faster. I liked the story though...

I've been watching way too many movies made by Kurosawa recently

Like Kurosawa i make mad films,

'Kay i dont make films,

but if i did they'd have a samurai.

-One Week by BNL

I had a dream last night. Only thing I can remember, though, is someone wearing a leather breastplate with a butcher knife masking tape'd to it. I mean the handle was, the knife was just...hanging there.

You get the idea.

Oh I love those kinds of dreams, what're the cities like, what makes them so weird?

I don't know. Sometimes I remember my dreams vividly. Sometimes my dreams can be epiphanies and I awake as a totally different person than I was the day before. Last night was one of those, but I can't remember that dream at all. Dreams are reprogramming, patches, updates, new versions, new realizations, new abilities. The cities... the cities...think of round adobe huts. Think of New York City entirely made of adobe. In another one, I think I think I remember, the houses were alive but the people weren't, doll houses playing with their own contents. A world of living doll houses.

The only thing I remember about my dream is my brother handing me a package of glowsticks whilst we were driving to a Mexican hotel for a pool party (I don't know), and he asked me to read the random Japanese text on the top of the package. I told him I couldn't read all of it, but he kept insisting.

Yeah.

On another note, my school is officially on SPRING BREAK! WHOO!

That would be better if it hadn't SNOWED this morning.

The only thing I remember about my dream is my brother handing me a package of glowsticks whilst we were driving to a Mexican hotel for a pool party (I don't know), and he asked me to read the random Japanese text on the top of the package. I told him I couldn't read all of it, but he kept insisting.

Yeah.

On another note, my school is officially on SPRING BREAK! WHOO!

That would be better if it hadn't SNOWED this morning.

You got out of school the DAY I went back after spring break.

My district gets three more days off. Sometimes I hate when a freakish Winter gives me an added week of Winter Break.

I dreamed I swam a marathon up a river, but then I took a detiur through a snowy meadow and I had to jump over a bunch of downed orange and white birch trees to get to this special bunny cage.

Sign in to follow this