• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

And no unpleasant pictures, jokingly or not. That's a one-way ticket to the bad part of town, where men in flashy suits do unpleasant things to you with crowbars.

That doesn't seem very nice.

yeah, why can't they do pleasant things to us with crowbars?

I sure could go for a hot oil crowbar massage.

Well not like oil from hot, but you know. Oil of a warm temperature. The other thing would probably be less pleasant.

hey, my bodily oils are very pleasant! how dare you!

Can I buy them at wal-mart?

I have created 1 thread in my entire forum existence(20 years? or so) and I'm currently riding a 8 year streak. These things just don't break.

Tell that to the Undertaker.

I have created 1 thread in my entire forum existence(20 years? or so) and I'm currently riding a 8 year streak. These things just don't break.

Woah, careful! That guy will beat you up!

I guess him and I have that in common. "...and 1".

I've created two threads in my forum existence.

One here (the Marvel thread) and one on NeoGAF (a plea to ArtGAF to recommend a good drawing program that wasn't Photoshop).

As those conflicts may arise in basically any thread, I don't see how closing the one general topic helps. :|

You can PM Spaff if you have any questions or feedback about moderation stuff. For those who feel that the moderation team is crazy out of control, that's the best way to make sure it gets heard.

In the meantime, let's not further derail this thread with discussion of other threads closing.

TBF this thread has no rails.

Yeah I think there's a difference between intentionally derailing a thread and letting a conversation naturally evolve beyond the scope of the original topic. And it's not like we had alot to begin with

EGR's been dead since the beginning and we were talking to a ghost. *Shyamalamadingdong*

Finally, I have enough time to post all my thoughts to to the Everybody get Random! thread!

Time-Enough-to-Last-Twilight-Zone-3.jpg

That's not fair. That's not fair at all...

This thread is goin' off the raaaails

347623938.jpg

Banned for Life!

This thread is goin' off the raaaails

347623938.jpg

Banned for Life!

10\10 memification

dea773ac510c56d3faa12d89bb4d8732_today.png

See? Even your childhood heroes grow up and add friendly posts to the forum of your choice.

I'm too busy at GDC to really get into this right now, but this thread makes me super sad and annoyed.

If you don't want to play by our rules, find another place to be.