Sign in to follow this  
Anemone

WTF did I just play?

Are there different endings to the game depending upon the player's dialogue choices or is it always that anti-climatic? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to play it again or just take the whole thing as one big metaphor for how disappointing and ultimately pointless circle life is.

I don't think it makes any difference what choices you make. I absolutely loved it, though. As a "game" it's pretty dull, but whoever wrote the dialogue gets a trophy. Being funny is hard. Being funny in video games seems especially hard. But this was pretty funny. Especially all of the dialogue when you choose to NOT do things. And the parallelogram who loves telling jokes? So adorable.

...the parallelogram who loves telling jokes? So adorable.

That was my favourite character too! I'd like to adopt him and carry him everywhere I go in life; partly because in social situations, my own "jokes" will seem far less cringy by comparison but mostly because I'd like to do things to that parallelogram. Strange and depraved things.

...the parallelogram who loves telling jokes? So adorable.

That was my favourite character too! I'd like to adopt him and carry him everywhere I go in life; partly because in social situations, my own "jokes" will seem far less cringy by comparison but mostly because I'd like to do things to that parallelogram. Strange and depraved things.

I see you checkin' out his vertices.

That was a great game. I loved just faffing about.

I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions.

I can do anything I want today.

Aaaaaaaanything I want.