Sign in to follow this  
Reid_Harris_Cooper

Backers at Physical Levels! Please Check Your Email!

FanGamer has started sending out New Surveys to finalize everything.

This is Big Box, Artbook, ALL physical rewards.

Till you fill this out and confirm your new address FanGamer won't be able to proceed, so get to it.

The email will be from

Fangamer Mailroom

with this subject:

ACTION REQUIRED: Double Fine Adventure Final Rewards Survey

Just fill out and you'll get an order number to keep track of.

I saw the update on Kickstarter, but didn't get an email notification about it, nor a request from Fangamer. Are you sure they aren't only surveying Artbook backers (and above) for now? I'm just at the big box level and haven't had any trouble receiving these emails before.

I haven't seen any update anywhere... not even on Kickstarter. Weird.

Thanks for alerting us to an update, though, Reid. Good thinking to make sure people don't miss it!

I got an update, and I'm just getting the Blu-Ray.

Smiles

I found the email in my junk folder. Im backed at the $100 tier for the box. Thanks for the heads up!

Is there any way to contact FanGamer about this? I didn't get the mail... it's not in my spam folder either. Also I didn't get a KS update about this.

So far I don't seem to have recieved this email either in spam or my main directory.

I backed at the $100 tier and I haven't received any mail or KS update either.

I haven't seen any update anywhere... not even on Kickstarter. Weird.

Thanks for alerting us to an update, though, Reid. Good thinking to make sure people don't miss it!

I guess the Kickstarter update that Reid is referring to is the one from the end of march, that does mention that you should be hearing from fangamer in the coming weeks.

I haven't seen anything from Fangamer yet myself.

When I look at the Kickstarter updates page, there is an update from May 4th about the Fangamer surveys going out. I didn't get an email about it, nor did I receive a message from Fangamer. My junkmail folder is also empty. Before we all are going to spam Fangamer about this, it would be great if Spaff could confirm if we should have received these messages or if they're doing it in batches as ThunderPeel suggests.

When I look at the Kickstarter updates page, there is an update from May 4th about the Fangamer surveys going out. I didn't get an email about it, nor did I receive a message from Fangamer. My junkmail folder is also empty. Before we all are going to spam Fangamer about this, it would be great if Spaff could confirm if we should have received these messages or if they're doing it in batches as ThunderPeel suggests.

I, too, did not receive an update from Kickstarter nor Fangamer, and there's nothing in my spam box. Fangamer batches I can see, but not receiving the Kickstarter notification seems odd to me--those should have gone out to all backers.

Maybe it is based on back number? I was a pretty early backer. Or Maybe it is based on geography or some other factor. Who knows!

Smiles

I just got a backer survey email from Fangamer, so they're probably going out in batches. (Yay spam protections.) Still no update email from Kickstarter, though.

Just got the message from Fangamer as well! Maybe Kickstarter notifications will go out later in order not to swamp Fangamer's mailbox with requests from panicking backers?

I mailed fangamer and asked and the reply was "We are sending the surveys in waves, so you should receive it in the next few days!".

So I guess we just have to sit tight :)

$100 was just the Blu-Ray box set thing, right? That's what I remember waiting for, anyway.

$100 was just the Blu-Ray box set thing, right? That's what I remember waiting for, anyway.

Old-school big box set with the game and documentary.

Old-school big box set with the game and documentary.

0_o Oh. It only gave me a selection for DVD or Blu-Ray.

Hi !

I Also got only the selection for DVD and Blu-Ray. Does that mean that the game and the documentary will be on a single Blu-Ray? I'd love to have the documentary on Blu-Ray but don't have one on my PC for the game...

I'm assuming there was no selection related to the big box game because there is nothing _to_ choose; there's just one variant available.

(Well, there was the option of portrait or landscape aspect for the cover art, but we had a poll here and they will only make one of the two (I forget which :) ))

Just got my fangamer email. Did anyone actually get an alert about the kickstarter update and does it appear in your activity feed? I got neither, I have to go to the DFA page to read the update for some reason.

I'm assuming there was no selection related to the big box game because there is nothing _to_ choose; there's just one variant available.

That makes sense, yeah.

Well, as I have no memory of a boxed version coming my way, I'll count it as gravy if I get one along with the Blu-Ray.

That was my understanding too.

Smiles

That was my understanding too.

Smiles

Same here. That's the only option there is... There's nothing to select with the big box.

Hi !

I Also got only the selection for DVD and Blu-Ray. Does that mean that the game and the documentary will be on a single Blu-Ray? I'd love to have the documentary on Blu-Ray but don't have one on my PC for the game...

I believe the DVD/Blu-ray choice is in regards to the documentary format, not the game. I imagine the game will be on a DVD or a USB flash drive.

I received the e-mail but hit return by accident while filling out the form so they haven't got my address. I replied to the e-mail but I don't know if anyone will see it. Can anyone help?

I received the e-mail but hit return by accident while filling out the form so they haven't got my address. I replied to the e-mail but I don't know if anyone will see it. Can anyone help?

Your confirmation email from Fangamer should have a link to an address change form. If you didn't get the email, you should probably email Fangamer directly.