Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

hey guys i am really bored so i found bookdust on facebook and now i am sending him payment requests for a dollar

I miss Bookdust. He was always the one to balance things out and resolve issues among users.

I miss Bookdust. He was always the one to balance things out and resolve issues among users.

don't worry, i'm sure he is still doing that

just at burger king now

He lets people have it their way.

D6Cpnqr.png

I remember that thread about that game. What's the name of it?

Is.... That a tiny Christmas tree on top of an airhocky puck? And why is the side dish yellow flubber?

I think it's supposed to be rosemary.

Still not sure what the fuck the side dish is supposed to be. Maybe it's silly putty and pearl luster?

Her nipples are in the wrong place and it's freaking me out.

well, maybe it's her body and she can put her nipples wherever she wants and she doesn't have to satisfy you with their placement! ever think of that?

Maybe she's like that lady in Harry Potter who can change her appearance at will, but she can only do it with her nipples.

Like a nipplemancer.

Maybe she's like that lady in Harry Potter who can change her appearance at will, but she can only do it with her nipples.

Like a nipplemancer.

A nipplemancer would spawn new nipples (whether on herself or on others is unclear).

I believe you're thinking of a nipplemorphmagus.

Like a nipplemancer.

A nipplemancer would spawn new nipples (whether on herself or on others is unclear).

I believe you're thinking of a nipplemorphmagus.

Or maybe just really really big man

Awwww.... I can't believe they edited out the party where his nipples of future shoot out and go crazy and then suck on Rocko's eyeballs.

WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT THEN

*edit*

Oh here we go, without the sound:

http://imgur.com/gallery/V5eeLsv

Hey! That's from the POTC liar's dice game!

It's the only decent free liar's dice game on the entire internet, which frankly surprises me. I thought it was a much more popular game.

Sign in to follow this