Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bluddy

GOG Connect

Hey Double Fine

How about participating in the new GOG Connect program, that transfers purchases from Steam? I'd love to have my Double Fine games on GOG too!

If it finally brings Costume Quest 2, The Cave and Hack & Slash to GOG, sure, have a few free games if you like.

If it doesn't, stop harassing Double Fine into giving away games for free. :P

The point of GOG connect isn't about getting free games, but to allow people different access to the games they already own. I already own almost all DF games (Massive Chalice and any Xbox-only games being the only exceptions I think), most of which I paid full price for. There are a few I've purchased multiple times if you count humble bundles. All we're asking is for DF to consider adding their games to this new set up.

Regardless, CQ2 and The Cave specifically might be hard to get on GOG depending on the licensing of those games their publishers.

Oddly enough, I was rummaging through my Humble Bundle account settings and did find I had 2 unredeemed GOG keys, one for Broken Age and one for Psychonauts! I probably got the latter because I backed the fig campaign (why isn't there a recognition for that yet like Broken Age and Massive Chalice here in the DF forum account info?).

So, check your Humble Keys, you might have a surprise waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this