17 hours ago, Noname215 said:

My high school bud is getting married tomorrow so tonight me and a bunch of other guys are holding a roast.

What could possibly go wrong? ;)

On 4/26/2017 at 2:17 PM, Anemone said:

This is my suspicion is that it is related to Bookdust's abnormally high post count somehow, but I'll let one of the more haxxorz mods confirm.

I vote that it's now a running joke that Bookdust and ONLY bookdust can change his own forum rank. =P

UGHHHHHHH

3 hours ago, Bookdust said:

Damn right. Her name is Meteora and she's perfect. A smart, serious qt with a bob who loves burgers and can summon RPGs from a pocket dimension. <3

You're insane.

Is it hipster of me to not want to do things when doing so is perceived by myself as typical?

I have a new phone, and was deciding on what ringtone to use. I decided on the Super Mario Bros. theme because my wife thought I should... but I didn't really want to at first because that felt like the obvious, typically popular gamer thing to pick. I like it, but I had an aversion to picking the popular choice. Looking back, I often make choices to not do things that the crowd would do or what I perceive they would perceive someone interested in my interests would do. I often do get around to the popular thing, but after it wouldn't be considered a bandwagon decision.

Am I a hipster?

Edited by Chyron

I wasted ten bucks on guitar strings that wouldn't stay in tune and constantly snapped out of place. Either I'm crap at restringing or Ernie Ball has it out for me.

5 hours ago, Chyron said:

Is it hipster of me to not want to do things when doing so is perceived by myself as typical?

I have a new phone, and was deciding on what ringtone to use. I decided on the Super Mario Bros. theme because my wife thought I should... but I didn't really want to at first because that felt like the obvious, typically popular gamer thing to pick. I like it, but I had an aversion to picking the popular choice. Looking back, I often make choices to not do things that the crowd would do or what I perceive they would perceive someone interested in my interests would do. I often do get around to the popular thing, but after it wouldn't be considered a bandwagon decision.

Am I a hipster?

Maybe.  I think the hipster thing to do would be to have the classic Nokia ring on your cellular telephone and refer to it as "your cellular telephone".

I've never full on cut out meat from my diet. I did go without red meat for three months though.

1 hour ago, Bookdust said:

I loved everything about this trailer except the music sting at the end. A period movie, especially one from such venerated source material, should show off a proper film score in it's trailer.

Agreed. For one thing I hate that song so I'd have rather something that fits the atmosphere, jazz or some string instruments. Two, if they're gonna use a popular song, they could have followed in the example of And Then There Were None, where they redo the song to fit the trailer. They used Kansas' "Dust in the Wind."

Speaking of venerated source material using anachronistic music, I hated DiCaprio's version of The Great Gatsby.

Edited by Noname215

1 hour ago, CrazedRabbit said:

made a tune

please critique this thing thanks

Edit: The above thingy is the unfinished version, I finished it an hour later. Here's the finished one.

sounds like a spooky graveyard level with dancing skeletons that hurt you when you touch them; i like it 

Dan Aykroyd just confirmed that if another Ghostbusters movie gets made (which is as he described economically infeasible), Paul Feig will not be involved because he cost Sony too much money on reshoots and constantly rejected suggestions from Aykroyd and the other producers. Sony is still working on an animated movie and animated series both back by Ivan Reitman, but right now it is very unlikely we'll be getting another live action Ghostbusters movie any time soon.

Edited by Noname215

Peter Sallis of Wallace & Gromit just passed away

I should try to post more on the forums but I know not what to say nor if it'll be even read. Though now the hour is late (or early, depending on your perspective) and so sleep calls and in the morning I'll wonder what was even the point of this.  

10 hours ago, Cengared said:

I should try to post more on the forums but I know not what to say nor if it'll be even read. Though now the hour is late (or early, depending on your perspective) and so sleep calls and in the morning I'll wonder what was even the point of this.  

I READ THIS.

This is the only thing I've posted in like 2 weeks. xD

I just tripped over a 3" protruding piece of plastic surrounding over our patio for the second time in a week, but this time I was not fortunate enough to fall onto the grass side of it. X_X

I'm fine, just a little scraped up and bruised, and I didn't break the ceramic pot I was carrying, so everything went pretty okay?

That's why I never go to the library.

They kill more people than they save.

I'm tired and should go to bed but election news....

1 hour ago, Cengared said:

I'm tired and should go to bed but election news....

Who are you rooting for?

Jeremy Corbyn!

Not even in the UK but he's the best for them.

Also Elmo.

No majority will be reached in the Parliament, so now what?