I think it looks pretty good. My eyevatar kinda got distorted, but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Need a link to the collection of tweets that Tim made debating the female roles in Broken Age with some a-h. Can you help?

The amount of energy you can spend on being annoyed other peoples lack of organization is sometimes scary. 

Don't really want to the be guy who works up a fuzz over things that don't really matter, but I think I might be just that guy. :\

See for yourself.

Commenting here, I'm pretty jazzed about it. Though after watching Broadchurch I really wish they had cast Olivia Colman because OMG I'm in love with DS Miller.

Edited by Tiny Dust!

27 minutes ago, ⛸Coolsome on Ice⛸ said:

ToP?

Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super.

16 hours ago, Vainamoinen said:

Need a link to the collection of tweets that Tim made debating the female roles in Broken Age with some a-h. Can you help?

Not sure of the specific conversation you're after, but Twitter's advanced search stuff should help if you can narrow it down to a date range, limit it to tweets from Tim and can think of an identifying word that was used in the thread.

Why do you need them?  What do you plan to do with them?  Is there a specific year you need like 2014 or 15 or is this very recent?

I believe the series of tweets was started by some off hand criticism of Broken Age that was meant to convince Tim that his game wasn't up to Tropes vs. Women's standards, and Tim replied in earnest with a series of pro/con tweets that ended, I think, with a not too heartfelt thanks for the original "question".

I THINK someone storified those tweets. It's probably from 2014 or 2015.

As to the "why"... I need it to show it to someone who claims Tim was "evading the question".

Edited by Vainamoinen

I just found out the secret to living a happy life.

Don't care what anyone thinks of you.

No no, hear me out.

I'm not talking about not getting close to anyone, I'm not talking about forsaking love and friendship. I'm not talking about not caring about others.

I'm talking about never letting the opinions of others dictate how you feel about yourself and what you do with your life. No matter how important they might be to you.

Maybe this seems obvious to you, but to me, it is a revelation.

I lose more trying to mold myself to the whims of everyone around me than I gain, and I forget to do what makes me happy.

Nobody is gonna love me as much as I can. I've decided to stop asking them to and just love myself.

Also somewhat paradoxically it turns out that people like you more when you like yourself. And the people who like you less can get %#$@&!ed.

TL;DR

I provide this visual metaphor of my current emotional state.

giphy.gif

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Anyways, I've been ridiculously sick lately, and I have no idea why.

I believe the series of tweets was started by some off hand criticism of Broken Age that was meant to convince Tim that his game wasn't up to Tropes vs. Women's standards, and Tim replied in earnest with a series of pro/con tweets that ended, I think, with a not too heartfelt thanks for the original "question".

I THINK someone storified those tweets. It's probably from 2014 or 2015.

As to the "why"... I need it to show it to someone who claims Tim was "evading the question".

Are you thinking of this? It starts out with discussion abuot Grim Fandango and then continues with Broken Age after that tweet.

EDIT: You're right, KestrelPi storified some of that: https://storify.com/KestrelPi/tim-schafer-responds

@Noname215Bring Me The Horizon is finally coming to Rocksmith tomorrow, but it's only one song.  

1 hour ago, epic said:

@Noname215Bring Me The Horizon is finally coming to Rocksmith tomorrow, but it's only one song.  

I was going to say that name reminds me of the last line in the first Pirates of the Caribbean film, but apparently that's where they actually got the name for their band.

8 minutes ago, Chyron said:

I was going to say that name reminds me of the last line in the first Pirates of the Caribbean film, but apparently that's where they actually got the name for their band.

I was thinking that too...

>.>

1 hour ago, Chyron said:

1 hour ago, Alcoremortis said:

I was thinking that too...

>.>

You guys heard of BMTH before.  If not, go check them out.

5 hours ago, Noname215 said:

This really, really suuuuuuucks

Oh no what happened?

On 8/9/2017 at 4:52 AM, epic said:

Oh no what happened?

My goddaughter got in trouble at school for talking about what happens to Batgirl in The Killing Joke and her mom is pissed at me because she read it while I was watching her at my house.

Edited by Noname215

I just spent the past few days at a friends house. It's peaceful over there, but their futon is terrible and they don't believe in seasonings.