I'm watching my 5 year old nephew playing Minecraft on my brother in law's phone. It's fascinating to see what he does easily, and what he struggles with. He's generally very good at looking around, but he's not able to walk and turn at the same time, meaning that he has to point in the perfect direction before walking forwards, as he walks in a straight line indefinitely.

He also doesn't understand strafing.

I'm wondering if it would be easier if he was using a controller, and not a touch screen.

Yeah, but he doesn't have access to a keyboard and mouse. There are very few kids today (at least in Norway) who do. My sister and brother in law might give him a 3DS or Switch next year, but I don't think they'll be buying a computer with mouse anytime soon.

4 hours ago, zeeman645 said:

So does anyone want to play PUBG with me?

Oh hey, welcome back man!

1 hour ago, epic said:

Oh hey, welcome back man!

thank ya! I figured i'd try to slide back into the forums like i was never gone, see if anyone noticed :3

I feel like every time I come back to DFAF my life has changed drastically and i have so many stories to tell xD

Hard to believe its almost been 10 years since i first posted here O.o

Edited by zeeman645

English sites abbreviate Nintendo Switch as NS, which is the abbreviation for the nazi party that was partly in in control of Norway during WW2. Every time I see "NS", I feel a small jolt in my neck and think "what the..." before reality kicks in.

@Noname215- The top and bottom pictures to a bit to load, so for a bit there I thought you'd made an apocalyptic amount of cookies with the help of some Italian friends/relatives.

5 hours ago, fargetv said:

English sites abbreviate Nintendo Switch as NS, which is the abbreviation for the nazi party that was partly in in control of Norway during WW2. Every time I see "NS", I feel a small jolt in my neck and think "what the..." before reality kicks in.

I understand the proper abbreviation for Nintendo Switch to be NSW.

I'm not certain where the line is drawn between good and bad taste, but I think we can agree that it lies somewhere before live tweeting a funeral.

Those posting bots fascinate me. They are able to create posts that sort of bake the topic of the thread into a sentence, but the grammar in the posts is always bad, and the internal logic is non-existing.

I guess the bots must occationally fool people into cliking the links in the posts, since the bots still exist. But why people click the links is a complete mystery to me. I have seen my parents sometimes fall for semi plausible stuff, but they are a dying generation.

Perhaps it's just a guy who really likes writing school papers, and he created a system of bots to be able to help as many people as possible?

The 2017 Cleveland Browns have become the 2nd team in NFL history to finish 0-16 (1st since the 2008 Detroit Lions).

4 hours ago, epic said:

The 2017 Cleveland Browns have become the 2nd team in NFL history to finish 0-16 (1st since the 2008 Detroit Lions).

I don't think they really deserved it to be honest.  They had a worse team last year.  This Cleveland Browns held their own in quite a few games and even came close to beating the Minnesota Vikings.

After Logan Paul showed a dead body on camera in Aokigahara for views and in the same video laughed about it, I'm pretty sure the Adpocalypse is about to get worse, apology or no apology.

I said the same thing about Channel Zero and ended up pleasantly surprised. I think it has potential as long as it keeps that psychological vibe from the trailer rather than go for a moody jumpscare fest.

@epic @Bidiot Bales

As of December 27th, Filthy Frank is officially over. George stated that he no longer enjoys creating that style of content and medical issues related to neurology and his throat. The decision is final and the last we'll ever see of Papa Frank is within the book, Francis Of The Filth. From here on out, he's gonna be focusing on his career as Joji.

In other words

IMG_3252.JPG

1 hour ago, Noname215 said:

@epic @Bidiot Bales

As of December 27th, Filthy Frank is officially over. George stated that he no longer enjoys creating that style of content and medical issues related to neurology and his throat. The decision is final and the last we'll ever see of Papa Frank is within the book, Francis Of The Filth. From here on out, he's gonna be focusing on his career as Joji.

In other words

IMG_3252.JPG

Ahh, all good things must come to an end.

6 hours ago, epic said:

Ahh, all good things must come to an end.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.

At least we still have iDubbbz. Maxmoefoe doesn't really do anything anymore besides gaming videos and Pokémon. 

Edited by Noname215

Who do you guys think has better cartoon characters: Disney or Warner Brothers/Hanna-Barbera 

Well Disney has the Pines Twins Stan and Grunkle  and Kim Possible, and Star.

Warner has Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems, Finn & Jake and everyone else on Adventure Time, and The Teen Titans.

Tough call.

Edited by Bookdust