hot

hey guys post more im bored

I say Warner Bros/Hanna Barbera. Regarding classic cartoons, they had better jokes and can truly claim their characters as their own. I mean, Mickey Mouse cartoons were always well animated, but I never found myself crying of laughter like I do with Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Edited by Noname215

Whereas Steven Universe makes me cry with how it provokes my emotions.

Yeah alright, I'll give it to Warn Bros.

But Gravity Falls is really good too!

5 hours ago, Noname215 said:

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.

At least we still have iDubbbz. Maxmoefoe doesn't really do anything anymore besides gaming videos and Pokémon. 

Have you ever checked out Oney Plays?

Have not.

American Vandal is my new favorite Netflix show. I never thought I would be so caught up in a mystery over graffiti of male genitalia. 

So it looks like Quentin Tarantino might do Star Trek 4 after his 60s period movie.

I don't like this one bit.

4 hours ago, Noname215 said:

Have not.

American Vandal is my new favorite Netflix show. I never thought I would be so caught up in a mystery over graffiti of male genitalia. 

It's a great show!

1 hour ago, Noname215 said:

So it looks like Quentin Tarantino might do Star Trek 4 after his 60s period movie.

I don't like this one bit.

Why not?

I don't like the idea of Tarantino getting roped into doing a franchise movie. It's like how they asked Mel Gibson to do Suicide Squad 2 or how David Fincher is caught up with the sequel to World War Z. As good as the movie may be it probably wouldn't be the same level of quality as films like Hacksaw Ridge or Gone Girl.

There are certain directors who I feel can absolutely work with franchises (Jon Favreau, Christopher Nolan, James Gunn) and others who are simply a league of their own (Edgar Wright, for one). Tarantino belongs to the latter.

It was Tarantino's pitch.

Also pretty sure it's not gonna be Star Trek 4. But it's own thing entirely. Sounds like they're going for an R-Rating at that.

Which raises an eyebrow of concern from me, but I'm reserving judgement, as I have no idea what the movie is going to be.

I've been meaning to watch that. One of my friends told me about it and it sounds hilarious. I just need to find the time to give it some attention.

1 minute ago, Alcoremortis said:

I've been meaning to watch that. One of my friends told me about it and it sounds hilarious. I just need to find the time to give it some attention.

Definitely wait until you can binge it, because you won't want to stop watching once you start.

The frontman in one of my favourite Norwegian bands has a bluegrass band on the side. They are a really fun liveband, and they sometimes take requests. So if someone asks for Super Mario, you get this:

I just realised I may have shared the video before. I'm feeling a mild case of forum anxiety,

13 hours ago, Bookdust said:

It was Tarantino's pitch.

Also pretty sure it's not gonna be Star Trek 4. But it's own thing entirely. Sounds like they're going for an R-Rating at that.

Which raises an eyebrow of concern from me, but I'm reserving judgement, as I have no idea what the movie is going to be.

All I'm saying is, I'm gonna be real disappointed if he labels it as the 10th film by Quentin Tarantino since he keeps saying he's only gonna do two more movies after The Hateful Eight. I want something extravagant, something truly his own. Plus, he's not writing it, the guy wrote The Revanant is.

24 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

And I'm not a Trekkie. 

As a Trekker, I'm less than enthused about his involvement in the franchise.

But maybe it'll be a Chocolate and Peanut butter situation.

6 minutes ago, Bookdust said:

As a Trekker, I'm less than enthused about his involvement in the franchise.

But maybe it'll be a Chocolate and Peanut butter situation.

Or dog crap and chocolate frosting.

How did you feel about the ending of American Vandal?

25 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

Or dog crap and chocolate frosting.

How did you feel about the ending of American Vandal?

giphy.gif

Always gotta be negative.

19 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

There is a Spongebob Squarepants Broadway musical.

I give up.

IMG_3254.JPG

On what, exactly?

Don't know. But whatever it is, I give up on it.

Oh, and one of the staff writers from Game Of Thrones is writing a remake of The Sword In The Stone, the guy who did Pete's Dragon is doing Peter Pan, and Guy Ritchie and Will Smith are doing Aladdin.

1 hour ago, Noname215 said:

Don't know. But whatever it is, I give up on it.

Oh, and one of the staff writers from Game Of Thrones is writing a remake of The Sword In The Stone, the guy who did Pete's Dragon is doing Peter Pan, and Guy Ritchie and Will Smith are doing Aladdin.

Ooooh!

His actions aside, Dustin Hoffman has thus far been the best live action Captain Hook. Jason Isaacs played him too seriously and Garret Hudland.... well let's not get into that.

5 hours ago, Noname215 said:

There is a Spongebob Squarepants Broadway musical.

I give up.

IMG_3254.JPG

You have a choice to watch this or the upcoming Teen Titans Go To The Movies.  Also, join the Discord please.

My team and my boss' team go head to head next Sunday.  It's my birthday, so I think I have the edge(we both work during the game).

So there appears to be a new Mario movie in the works. It's such a shame that Bob Hoskins died. I bet he would have loved to revisit his role.