hot

hey guys post more im bored

I kinda want to see a Legend Of Zelda movie done with motion capture animation. Like what Robert Zemeckis did with Beowulf and The Polar Express.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:22 AM, Noname215 said:

I kinda want to see a Legend of Zelda movie done with motion capture animation. Like what Robert Zemeckis did with Beowulf and The Polar Express.

I love The Legend of Zelda, but I don't want to see Hollywood ruin it as they have with so many video-game-inspired films already.

Oscar nominees for Best Picture:

Call Me by Your Name
Darkest Hour
Dunkirk
Get Out
Lady Bird
Phantom Thread
The Post
The Shape of Water
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Dexter reading Pet Sematary?  Yes.  Yes please.

I've been volunteering with the Red Cross on disaster relief and programming an automated entry system for new volunteers that'll be used across upstate New York.  So, I've been super busy.

That's why I haven't been on here - but I needed a break. It's been super stressful, and it's relaxing coming in here and talking to y'all. :) 

@Alcoremortis This may interest you. A biopic is being made about J.R.R. Tolkien about his youth and service in WW1. Nicholas Hoult will play Tolkien and Lily Collins will play his wife Edith. 

16 minutes ago, Alcoremortis said:

latest blacksmithing project:

Pretty nifty.  Was this another kit?  Looks nice and clean.

1 minute ago, Johro said:

Pretty nifty.  Was this another kit?  Looks nice and clean.

No, actually. This one was completely from stock. I just polished it at the end. (or rather, one of the instructors did most of it and then I followed up with steel wool because we're not allowed to use that machine).

Alcoholic beverages and the winter olympics.  Man, I am such a Canadian.  I love this shit!

I just purchased a Switch on sale. I don't really need it, but I'm unable to pass on Nintendo consoles.

Discord was a mistake.

Seriously, though, the reason I like forums is because they move slowly enough that I can keep up with them.

I'm still around.  I just don't have much to say.  I haven't been in a very positive mood lately.

Has Discord replaced the forum? I don't really know what Discord is, and I don't understand it by googling.

Discord is kinda like Skype, but geared at managing much larger chatrooms. So it's real time.

16 hours ago, Alcoremortis said:

Discord was a mistake.

Seriously, though, the reason I like forums is because they move slowly enough that I can keep up with them.

Sorry that Discord wasn't for you, but you're always welcome to talk to us.  As for forum inactivity, that's because DF hasn't done anything product related in 2017.  Forum activity should pick right back up when Knights and Bike and Psychonauts 2 news/releases happen. 

17 minutes ago, epic said:

Sorry that Discord wasn't for you, but you're always welcome to talk to us.  As for forum inactivity, that's because DF hasn't done anything product related in 2017.  Forum activity should pick right back up when Knights and Bike and Psychonauts 2 news/releases happen. 

I've been on the forums pretty regularly since 2007, minus the year I took off, and for most of that I was here for the community, not for the game news and speculation about the company.

Its been a shame seeing how quiet its gotten.

Well, I do *like* Discord, I just can't keep up with any group bigger than like eight active posters.

1 hour ago, Alcoremortis said:

Well, I do *like* Discord, I just can't keep up with any group bigger than like eight active posters.

I mean it's basically like 5-7 people in there with a bunch of lurkers. We don't even post that much, it's usually pretty likely that 6 hours will go by between conversation.

I keep forgetting to log into Discord. I'm not really much for constant conversation these days. I used to love IRC and chatboxes and the like, but I've had concentration issues the past couple of years. It's not that easy for me to follow multiple conversations.

I prefer the slow conversations in forums.

I fear I may be on the way out of a relationship for the second time in a year. Adult life is hard sometimes.