So... Britain, what the hell is going on?

Leaving the union, running with the pound, Cameron resigning, possible issue with Scotland yet again...

What's next?

Trump gets elected in America and then we all just lay down on the ground and wait for death.

Clinton's probably gonna win.

I'm proper depressed about the UK leaving the EU... well, more depressed than usual anyway. I'm going to emigrate to the bottom of the ocean and learn the language of the crustaceans and the octopi. I hope the seafolk aren't as anti-immigration as the UK are!

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/276101/5_innovative_game_weapons_that_every_dev_should_study.php

lol I like how this guy is like "five innovative weapons all devs should study", and I start thinking of all kinds of great examples, like the gravity gun, the portal gun, the lasso from bulletstorm, plasmids and the drill punch from bioshock, using your machine gun to hover in cave story, high speed weapon leveling/delevling in cave story, the prod and/or kamikaze in worms?! So many good choices!

I WONDER WHAT HIS FIVE WILL BE

1. Insult sword fighting (agreed)

2. Blades of chaos (agreed)

3. Gun (?)

4. Gun (?)

5. Gun (?)

This is literally the worst list ever.

It's in our nature to destroy ourselves

It's in our nature to kill ourselves

It's in our nature to kill each other

It's in our nature to

KILL

KILL

KILL

a0Pok72d_sU

Why am I listening to the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 soundtrack?

So I have this aunt who I'm not even sure what her actual regular job is because she seems like she's always working seven of them and not a single one of them is even in the same field as the other. One of her jobs is she is some kind of "director" of some kind and she gets to work on all kinds of cool properties like Wallace & Gromit and Coraline, but she also directs the official book-on-tape versions of a bunch of popular books.

So anyway, I bought a particular book last week in [POPULAR BOOK SERIES] and posted a picture of it on the interwebs. She immediately texted me and told me that she is happy to see me buying that book because she directed the audiobooks for them. One of my friends standing next to me told me to ask her how do you pronounce [FANTASY WORDS FROM BOOK] and not only did she tell us how to pronounce the words, she said she actually has over three hours of recorded audio from talking to [FAMOUS AUTHOR] on the telephone so that she could know how to pronounce all the names and words and things correctly for the audio book.

AND THEN SHE SENT IT TO ME IN THE MAIL.

I can't say which famous author / books because she could potentially get sued cuz no permission was given to release this audio, but THIS IS PRETTY AWESOME.

So I'm thinking of writing a very dark comedy about the American Nazi party

Well, the KKK is basically the worst LARP group ever.....

Well, the KKK is basically the worst LARP group ever.....

Last time I wrote a comedy, I featured a bit involving the first all brony faction of the KKK

It's too hot right now for clear thoughts. :D

I've been puking all night! So what are you guys up to!? =D

I played a bit of VHS Is Not Dead, but there's only so much time puzzles I can take. I lasted about 90min.

I need new earbuds AGAIN.

I like my current ones. They're durable, good sound quality, and they sit comfortably in my ears. My friend's pug got a hold of and slobbered all over them, and suddenly certain mid-range sounds aren't coming through on one side. I think one of the little magnets got shorted.

It's amazing to me that earbuds of any shape/size actually fit comfortably in people's ears and stay there. It must be cool having non-mutant earholes.

I can't wear most earbuds- I use the in-ear ones with tiny memory foam tips. They're really comfortable, noise canceling, and get good base, but you really need to watch your volume when you wear them.

I can't wear most earbuds- I use the in-ear ones with tiny memory foam tips. They're really comfortable, noise canceling, and get good base, but you really need to watch your volume when you wear them.

Aren't all ear buds in ear? I guess I don't know the difference. I have a weird ear canal, though, is the problem. Ear buds tend to be round because people's ears tend to be round, but my ears are like.... vertical slits I guess? I'm possibly deformed xD

I used to think my earbuds were broken because they're old and beat up and I kept hearing weird tapping when I was trying to listen to stuff.

Then I started hearing the random tapping when I wasn't using the earbuds and I realized that the truth was that my ears were broken because they're old and beat up and stuff.

Aren't all ear buds in ear? I guess I don't know the difference. I have a weird ear canal, though, is the problem. Ear buds tend to be round because people's ears tend to be round, but my ears are like.... vertical slits I guess? I'm possibly deformed xD

You have those terrible standard Apple ones that are made of hard plastic, which I have no way of attaching to my ears. And then you have the soft foam ones that work similarly to ear protectors. They should in theory fit all ears.

You have those terrible standard Apple ones that are made of hard plastic, which I have no way of attaching to my ears. And then you have the soft foam ones that work similarly to ear protectors. They should in theory fit all ears.

Wouldn't work for me. I can't wear foam ear plugs either. I mean... I CAN. If I squeeze them and then shove them in my ear and let them expand, they will go in there and stay, but they are extremely uncomfortable after just ten or fifteen minutes because they still don't match the shape of my ear and feel like they are shoehorning my ear canal. o.O

I have to wear the hook-over type ear phones or the classic over-the-head type.

TIL: Korea has an "erotic theme park" called love land that is full of NSFW statues and art. A lot of the statues are posed in sexy ways that let you take pictures of yourself sexually interacting with them. Even the water fountains and door handles and everything are shaped like something erotic.

I would post a link, but it is very NSFW, but it is a super interesting sight if you are bored and feel like googling. xD

I used to think my earbuds were broken because they're old and beat up and I kept hearing weird tapping when I was trying to listen to stuff.

Then I started hearing the random tapping when I wasn't using the earbuds and I realized that the truth was that my ears were broken because they're old and beat up and stuff.

maybe u've got tinnitus (yes i intentionally spelt "you've" as "u've," he he)

uh is it true that most people's ear-holes (technical term) are round? because mine are more like vertical slits as well. :red: %-P i can't wear most in-ear buds out of the box, but if i replace the tips with the smallest size i find that they feel loose at first but eventually squish out and work a lot better. so perhaps the problem is yer ear-holes ain't big enough for those tips :bug: :kiss:

You can buy XS or XXS graduated memory foam tips if you've got funky earholes. I prefer cylindrical ones myself, but I just have tiny ear holes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as a man, my tiny, feminine ear-holes leave me with a feeling of deep-seated inadequacy. i wish society would not place so much emphasis on the size of a man's ear-holes. i cannot help it; i was born this way. not all men have big ear-holes, and it's time to recognize that that's okay. #notallmen

as a man, my tiny, feminine ear-holes leave me with a feeling of deep-seated inadequacy. i wish society would not place so much emphasis on the size of a man's ear-holes. i cannot help it; i was born this way. not all men have big ear-holes, and it's time to recognize that that's okay. #notallmen

We need to do better.