I used to think my earbuds were broken because they're old and beat up and I kept hearing weird tapping when I was trying to listen to stuff.

Then I started hearing the random tapping when I wasn't using the earbuds and I realized that the truth was that my ears were broken because they're old and beat up and stuff.

maybe u've got tinnitus (yes i intentionally spelt "you've" as "u've," he he)

Nah, it was just good old fashioned wax build-up from wearing earbuds all the time.

Don't wear earbuds, kids. The nurses give you really weird looks when they're flushing junk out your ears.

I used to think my earbuds were broken because they're old and beat up and I kept hearing weird tapping when I was trying to listen to stuff.

Then I started hearing the random tapping when I wasn't using the earbuds and I realized that the truth was that my ears were broken because they're old and beat up and stuff.

Nah, it was just good old fashioned wax build-up from wearing earbuds all the time.

Don't wear earbuds, kids. The nurses give you really weird looks when they're flushing junk out your ears.

those weird looks are just because they're excited that they're getting more wax for their collection. your earwax is a part of something bigger now~

Don't look at the news today. 8^(
Why? Which horrific news story should we be avoiding?

those weird looks are just because they're excited that they're getting more wax for their collection. your earwax is a part of something bigger now~

"No tasting, Gretchen! This belongs in the special room."

There's a bunch of them, but I live in the US so you guys probably won't hear much about it.

Just another day of white american police officers shooting black people for no discernible reason.

And the police are all, "He had a gun!" and the families are all, "He had a license to carry!" and then everyone else is like, "Do you see how stupid concealed carry is now?" and the NRA is like "Hey now! Back off!" and throws a bunch of money at congress and then....

*yackety sax*

*institutional racism*

*american gun politics*

"No tasting, Gretchen! This belongs in the special room."

2ufbcL.gif

There's a bunch of them, but I live in the US so you guys probably won't hear much about it.

welp, three cops were killed.

time to go back to canada while america implodes upon itself

I'm seriously waiting for a news report of a traffic accident due to someone tracking pokemon on an app.

We don't deserve to survive as a species.

I'm seriously waiting for a news report of a traffic accident due to someone tracking pokemon on an app.

Well, it has been sending a lot of people to churches and graveyards because it uses data from another AR game....

Just another day of white american police officers shooting black people for no discernible reason.

And the police are all, "He had a gun!" and the families are all, "He had a license to carry!" and then everyone else is like, "Do you see how stupid concealed carry is now?" and the NRA is like "Hey now! Back off!" and throws a bunch of money at congress and then....

*yackety sax*

*institutional racism*

*american gun politics*

Pretty much this.

...Stupid gun lobby.

Well, it has been sending a lot of people to churches and graveyards because it uses data from another AR game....

Edit: Apparently there is a supply shop (pokestop?) out in the middle of the god damned ocean.

My cat is angry because we took her to the vet and had her butt shaved.

That's understandable. How would you feel if someone tried to shave your butt?

I dunno. If it prevented me from constantly needing to enlist the aid of others because I had poop stuck on my but all the time, maybe I'd be happy about that.

I dunno. If it prevented me from constantly needing to enlist the aid of others because I had poop stuck on my but all the time, maybe I'd be happy about that.

You hereby win every past and future discussion on this forum with that argument!

You hereby win every past and future discussion on this forum with that argument!

See, most people would think that, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that people tend to be proud of the metaphorical poop stuck on their butt, no matter how horrible, as long as they can continue to avoid the metaphorical butt-shave. Because reasons.

See, most people would think that, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that people tend to be proud of the metaphorical poop stuck on their butt, no matter how horrible, as long as they can continue to avoid the metaphorical butt-shave. Because reasons.

Suddenly, this got a lot more profound.

Hey guys...

The big forum move is coming soon....

Which means this version of DFAF is finally coming to an end....

forever....

there isn't much time left...

so.....

why don't we make the most of it...

1297_L-sexy-bender.jpg

What if I don't survive the journey? You folks may have to go on without me to kick around anymore.