Double Fine Action Forums

Samurai Jack Episode Tonight.

Holy shit Ashi and Jack got his sword and old appearance back!

Edited by epic

(Pssssst. Epic. If you put things in spoiler tags without a heads up as to what the spoilers pertain to, it kinda defeats the purpose of putting things in spoiler tags. It's like sending an email with no subject line.)

ohyou.gif

Thanks Anemone.  Anyways, I can't wait to see the newest One Piece arc get animated.  Not sure if Kaido or Big Mom had the better intro.

So I fell into a pool while my cell phone was still in my pocket. >:(

It's one of those crappy T-Mobile LG flip phones. I pulled out the battery and have it sitting on my desk but I have no way of getting rice. I am very, very angry.

Edited by Noname215

I read that as "oof" and thought you fell down the stairs or something.

But, congratulations on your day.

5 hours ago, Noname215 said:

So I fell into a pool while my cell phone was still in my pocket. >:(

It's one of those crappy T-Mobile LG flip phones. I pulled out the battery and have it sitting on my desk but I have no way of getting rice. I am very, very angry.

Rice might not save your phone, since chlorine and salt can do an impressive amount of damage to electronics.

6 hours ago, Feddlefew said:

Rice might not save your phone, since chlorine and salt can do an impressive amount of damage to electronics.

It worked last time.

1 hour ago, Noname215 said:

It worked last time.

It's mostly just to get people to leave their phones alone until they dry out. You just have to take out the battery and hope for the best, TBH.

I find that I haven't been playing video games much lately. Mostly, I listen to audiobooks. I also poke around on my Plex Media Server, with a personal project of adding all of my media to it and fiddling about with custom artwork. However, I've recently dropped my queue of media (audiobooks, music, movies and TV shows) left to add to  it to a mere handful, so I'm in a transition of finding something else to do.

I use Plex so much now that I've become rather spoiled by it. I almost want to say I wonder why more people don't have a personal media server, but then I realize the file conversion/organization process is probably far too technical for most people.

Edited by Chyron

Spent the day cleaning out a lot of thrash in the two storage rooms I have access to with my apartment. Feels good throwing out old unused stuff. I really don't like owning stuff I never use. 

Decided to upgrade my GPU and went for the 1080 TI.  Looks like sandwiches and soup meals for a while, no liquor or take out until my budget evens itself out.

Welp, Pitch got cancelled after one season.

US State Department's saying Americans should avoid Europe for a while.

17 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

Pfft.  Just put Canadian flag on your luggage like the 70's.  Problem solved.

6 hours ago, Noname215 said:

I got my DNA genealogy test results back a few days ago, and my ancestors are from Europe, Near East, Central Asia, and Northwestern Africa.  The US State Department list reads like a list warning against travel to the countries where my ancestors came from.  Well, I guess considering the anti-immigration sentiment in the US right now, that makes sense.

Actually my understanding is that it's due to terrorist threats to attack major European cities.

Yeah, but the anti-immigrant sentiment in much of Europe and the United States isn't exactly helping to prevent terrorist organizations from recruiting either.

With the risk of derailing an good and important discussion, about a serious topic, do we have a thread about TV shows here? Because I feel an urgent need to talk about just how bloody excellent Silicon Valley is.