Double Fine Action Forums

46 minutes ago, Noname215 said:

Heh.

Oh please, at least we don't get affected by odd years.

Q: Why is Halloween the Rangers favorite holiday?

A: It's the only thing in October they have to look forward to.

At least they're not Miami.  How can a team, in a sport and age of constant roster changes, be so terrible, for so long?

I mean look at the AL.  A couple years ago, the standings were pretty much reversed.  Then there's Miami.  Hanging out at the bottom still.

Edited by Johro

5 hours ago, Noname215 said:

Q: Why is Halloween the Rangers favorite holiday?

A: It's the only thing in October they have to look forward to.

God dammit!  Why must you do this to me. At least you're not an Astros fan.

5 hours ago, Johro said:

At least they're not Miami.  How can a team, in a sport and age of constant roster changes, be so terrible, for so long?

I mean look at the AL.  A couple years ago, the standings were pretty much reversed.  Then there's Miami.  Hanging out at the bottom still.

Oh please! Miami has some promise especially if Jeffery Loria is about to be ousted by Derek Jeter and Jeb "Please Clap" Bush.

2 hours ago, epic said:

God dammit!  Why must you do this to me. 

Gotcha.

Oh, this is looking to be a terrific movie.

6 minutes ago, Bookdust said:

Guis, I found our drinking game, take a shot every time epic begins a sentence with "oh please"

Drink responsibly folks.

No thanks, I'm too pretty to die.

The books are a smorgasbord of high fantasy, westerns, horror, science fiction, and Americana. Like The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly mixed with The Wizard of Oz and Lord of the Rings.

All these years they've been trying to make a movie, and now that they're finally doing it I am very excited.

I've just finished writing a 6,000 word essay (6,456 to be exact) and I kind of enjoyed writing it especially as it's about games. The essays I've done for this course have been the most challenging part about it as I'm not that used to academic writing, especially in the field of game studies, but each time I eventually get around to starting one, I get into the process and really enjoy it. I've also had to use the 10% word count buffer for going beyond the word limit with each essay which has never been the case before - I'm usually struggling to get near the word limit as my 10,000 and change word dissertation with a word limit of 12,000 shows.

Plus I've got a job interview arranged for next Wednesday so all in all it's been a good day.

On 5/1/2017 at 3:09 PM, epic said:

Welp @Iron Joe you beat me in your bet on the Death Battle Forums.

Wait, which one are you on the SA forum again? lol

1 hour ago, Iron Joe said:

Wait, which one are you on the SA forum again? lol

MasterOfAwesomeness1992.  My bet was that if Natsu won, then one reasoning would be that his fire is hotter just like Akainu's magma was hotter than Ace's fire.

On 5/3/2017 at 2:46 PM, Bookdust said:

Guis, I found our drinking game, take a shot every time epic begins a sentence with "oh please"

Drink responsibly folks.

Edit: actually a cursory glance at the search results for the phrase" oh please" reveals that I've probably used it more than him, but let's also consider my post count.

I made this back in 2010:

22166f837bff18da392e9d3d923d352013198207

But surprisingly I haven't talked about animation on here a whole lot, especially lately.  I must fix this.

19 hours ago, epic said:

MasterOfAwesomeness1992.  My bet was that if Natsu won, then one reasoning would be that his fire is hotter just like Akainu's magma was hotter than Ace's fire.

Ah.

Never forget that Iron Joe rulez

I probably use the word, though, in text, more than any human being.

Though, that may be an exaggeration.

Welp, we put our mouse to sleep. He had some tumors that got really big really fast.

I love it when Steam does their surveys, my favourite titbit in their analysis of my system:

OS Install Date: ene. 01 1970

LMAO what? (ene. must be for January, since I bought my computer in Spain). I know my computer is old (it says my OpenGL version is 1.1, wow, I thought it was at least 2), but it's not THAT old!

Edited by EMarley

I got a job.

It's retail, but it's a job.

20 minutes ago, Syd said:

I got a job.

It's retail, but it's a job.

Retail isn't so bad, depending on the company.

If it's wal-mart or kroger (or similar company), then you have my sympathies every day until you find a non-abusive employer.

I was originally going to do clown makeup like IT, but A) I didn't know if that would be recognizable, and B) if the movie ended up being shit[looks like it could be], I'd want to change it right away.  Then I thought of this.  Good enough for now.

6 hours ago, Anemone said:

Retail isn't so bad, depending on the company.

If it's wal-mart or kroger (or similar company), then you have my sympathies every day until you find a non-abusive employer.

It's Kmart. :|

Money is money though.

5 hours ago, Johro said:

I was originally going to do clown makeup like IT, but A) I didn't know if that would be recognizable, and B) if the movie ended up being shit[looks like it could be], I'd want to change it right away.  Then I thought of this.  Good enough for now.

I liked Mama enough to be able to trust Andy Muschietti to do proper Stephen King. The one who I am not so trusting of is Nikolaj Arcel, even though I'm still excited and that trailer has me sold.

Edited by Noname215

I ate baked beans over corn chips for dinner and I don't know how I feel about this.