Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Psychonauts 2 FigUpdate #1

We have an update pretty much ready to go but are waiting on one specific thing to come through before we put that out, and we're also working out what to do if that thing is going to take too long. Apologies for the wait. Our intention is to update once a quarter, at least until more of the game has come together!

Awesome, thank you for the update, Spaff!  Looking forward to whatever news there may be.

:D

Sorry this is taking so long, we are beholden to the government on this particular item.

If they delay further then we will update regardless, we have cool things to show you! 

8 hours ago, Spaff said:

Sorry this is taking so long, we are beholden to the government on this particular item.

If they delay further then we will update regardless, we have cool things to show you! 

The US government needs to get it's priorities in order.  I need my Psychonauts 2 info.  ^_^

On 9/20/2016 at 11:37 PM, Nasubionna said:

The US government needs to get it's priorities in order.  I need my Psychonauts 2 info.  ^_^

Wasteland 3 is launching a crowdfunding campaign on Fig in early October, so I suppose they must be confident enough to continue. Look forward to more details.

Smiles

Indeed it is! We will publish our next fig update next week which will detail how the investments will be collected, and show some of the progress on the game! 

To make up for the wait, please enjoy this out take:

Bit of a sigh of relief there. Glad to hear the issues with fig were squared away.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone's been working on.

On 9/29/2016 at 2:33 PM, Spaff said:

Indeed it is! We will publish our next fig update next week which will detail how the investments will be collected, and show some of the progress on the game! 

To make up for the wait, please enjoy this out take:

I just have to make a Purple and Green Tentacle flute now!