• Announcements

• Spaff

New Forum software & theme display issues   07/20/2017

The latest forum update has caused some readability issues with our themes!  This was unexpected, so might take a little bit of time to fix, sorry about that. I think we've fixed the main ones though. We could have a bunch of new features too, I just need to look at those and see what we have enabled etc. More on that soon! If you spot any issues or things we need to tweak, please post them here:   a
Sign in to follow this  
Mosher

Clean 2nd playthrough

Having beaten this a while ago I thought I'd give it another play through. However, I'm finding changes in my first game are affecting my 2nd game.

Any recommendations on how to get a clean 2nd play through? I'm guessing a complete reinstall will do it, but is there a quicker option?

If I remember correctly, as long as you don't load a different save from boot before starting a new game or switch between saves in one play session, you should be good.

A brand new save file should be self contained isn't affected by other save files. Unless you somehow changed the system files or have a mod installed, a brand new save file should be a pristine experience.