Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoredMarc

If these forums are indeed as super ultra awesome cool as the Action News post led us to believe, why does Tim Schafer and his Double Fine game progra

That is what I am wondering.

Are they really too busy programming games and having actual lives? I think not (no offense). Anyway I guess if Tim Schafer himself is not going to post here we should pretend his Action News posts are forum posts. That should be an adequate substitute.

Well stab me in the face with a knife, the forum cut my topic title off. The full version is:

"If these forums are indeed as super ultra awesome cool as the Action News post led us to believe, why does Tim Schafer and his Double Fine game programing Action Posse not join us here more often?"

…just in case you wanted to know.

Yeah, see, like I said two posts up, that's really more suitable as your first body paragraph. Title should be something simpler, more summarizing.

Yeah, see, like I said two posts up, that's really more suitable as your first body paragraph. Title should be something simpler, more summarizing.

Something like that. But I am not going to make another topic. That would be madness.

Madness? Or maybe it would be SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

But in all seriousness, yeah, don't make topic titles that long.

They're probably (intelligently) preventing themselves from posting here, as all forums are Satan's primary tools of procrastination. I doubt a little browsing here and there is out of the question, though. Hi, Tim.

Who says Info Cow is a dev?
Maybe they're already here, amongst us. *Dun dun dunnnn*

Oh ho ho! Valid points each!

The suspense deepens!

I think the devs could be anyone of us...no one is above suspicion! I'm looking at you DarthAve, or should I say...MR. SCHAFER!

I HAVE INSIDER INFO OMG. PSYCHONAUTS 2 WILL BE RELEASED MARCH 17, 2009. Wicked huh?

Behold! A tool was given to us from on high in order to avoid such mishaps. Named after the Greek god Ellipsis and his three magic stones. He would often take the form of a mortal man (tiny beard) and patrolled the mean Greek streets waiting to find lengthy rambling orators that failed to realize when enough was enough. *Thaaawaaaapoosh* went his run on sentence ending stones! Straight to the mouth that was just asking for it...

I think the devs could be anyone of us...no one is above suspicion! I'm looking at you DarthAve, or should I say...MR. SCHAFER!

I HAVE INSIDER INFO OMG. PSYCHONAUTS 2 WILL BE RELEASED MARCH 17, 2009. Wicked huh?

*Mellow-dramatic music from out of a soap opera plays*

*heh-hem*

GASP!!

As the thread page turns...

This thread's title alone makes it a winner in my book.

I thought that Bookdust might have been part of Doublefine for a while. Heck I still kinda do.

This thread's title alone makes it a winner in my book.

I thought that Bookdust might have been part of Doublefine for a while. Heck I still kinda do.

I've actually been PMed a few times by a few different people asking if I was Tim or someone who works for Double Fine..

While I take that as a compliment, I have had to actually tell them the truth that I am not Tim and that I don't work for DF.

Or so you claim...but don't lie, we all know you work for DF, even if you're just some intern that fetches coffee for people.

He's the DF Viking. When someone at Majesco screws up or makes a DF related mistake, even comment, Headroom storms in a plunders and raids Majesco.

He's the DF Viking. When someone at Majesco screws up or makes a DF related mistake, even comment, Headroom storms in a plunders and raids Majesco.

Hmm... now that I think about it, it seems like a lot of companies could use a viking or two!

Hmm... now that I think about it, it seems like a lot of companies could use a viking or two!

Especially nintendo.

Extream Halo Fanboy: Haha, Nintendo is lame!

Nintendo Viking: ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *attacks*

That would pretty terrifiying.

Especially nintendo.

Actually that sounds like something Penny Arcade would do..

Especially nintendo.

Actually that sounds like something Penny Arcade would do..

Not quite. That sounds like something Penny Arcade DOES... ;)

I don't read that lol. Only CAD. Although I suppose a comic that has a robot called "Fruit F*cker" must be rather interesting.

Especially nintendo.

I've witnessed many terrifying "fanboy-bomb" attacks.

A lone Sony viking goes into a Nintendo forum, and makes a topic to the effect of "Guys... I'm selling my DS to get a PSP..."

And then we get to sit back and watch the unfortunate fireworks.

PS: Penny Arcade is hilarious! ...Usually!

Sign in to follow this