Sign in to follow this  
Lebostein

First DF game for Windows only? First DF game for Steam only? Are you sure???

I haven't heard anything about an Xbox version, but there's a Mac version in development. 

On 2.8.2016 at 0:59 AM, Spaff said:

No DRM free version is available right now, We have requested our usual distribution methods, and the ball is in Adult Swim's court now...

Would you not cooperate with Adult Swim ever again, please...? :|

21 minutes ago, Vainamoinen said:

Would you not cooperate with Adult Swim ever again, please...? :|

Al least, after they've been told we want a DRM free release. Oh, and tell 'em how upset the Linux users are.

On 15.9.2016 at 6:08 PM, 42 said:

Al least, after they've been told we want a DRM free release. Oh, and tell 'em how upset the Linux users are.

I wouldn't say I'm upset, personally, but I understand if some are. Disappointed? Yeah, a little, but I didn't get my hopes up, and I already have a massive backlog of things to play. Plus, there's always Psychonauts 2 to look forward to.

On 16.9.2016 at 10:11 PM, flesk said:

I wouldn't say I'm upset, personally, but I understand if some are. Disappointed? Yeah, a little

Good work in the Earthlock Kickstarter comments, by the way. These Snowcastlers need to get a move on as well. :) 

Haha, yeah. That's got to be one of my most confusing Kickstarter experiences with all their elaborate schemes to minimize piracy and the back and forth regarding beta testing and whatnot. 

On 10.10.2016 at 8:54 PM, flesk said:

Haha, yeah. That's got to be one of my most confusing Kickstarter experiences with all their elaborate schemes to minimize piracy and the back and forth regarding beta testing and whatnot. 

I'm glad there are backers that only receive a DRM-free key. It may keep Snowcastle games on their tippy toes and speed up whatever they're doing at this very moment.

Eventually they WILL be out on GOG and if that's maybe three, maybe five, maybe nine weeks after Steam, they shouldn't wonder why people aren't willing to pay full price for their game. :|

You could still pester them a bit more. Then again, I already did that via email, and got a super-friendly reply.

... oh, and about that Headlander game ... o.O

Just saw in the changelog thread that Mac support is out today, and that it's available DRM free on GOG and the Humble Store now also. 

Thanks for the heads-up! (heh heh heh) Very happy to finally get this on humble bundle.

At last I get to play this game. I've been waiting for DRM free. Shame it never appeared on Linux. Sigh.

3 hours ago, 42 said:

At last I get to play this game. I've been waiting for DRM free. Shame it never appeared on Linux. Sigh.

Are you using Wine or dual-booting?

22 hours ago, flesk said:

Are you using Wine or dual-booting?

I have a dedicated gaming computer now that is mainly for retro gaming, but has more than enough power for Headlander.

On 29.7.2016 at 10:02 PM, Vainamoinen said:

And when they finally release Headlander on GOG, I have an inkling they forget to offer the soundtrack as well. B|

I_am_clearvoyant.

Still, liking Headlander a lot. :)