I've recently completed this excellent remaster. Very impressed and amazed at the final product. I was so happy to play through again and did it without checking a walk through.

Now that I've completed it, my artwork seems to have vanished. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've also seem to have completed the game without washing the old carriage with Hoagie and causing a storm. I'm sure I did not do this.
Ignore this Hoagie thing for now I probably forgot I did it.

Edited by johnnytoxic

Not heard of that one before, and the other thing seems impossible too! 

but fire a mail over to support@doublefine.com, they would be into hearing about it! 

The concept art bug is below.

I set up a new user on my PS4. I had trouble trying to erase the current DOTT save data, deleted from app storage data and the cloud but it still remembered it somehow !. Even reinstalled it and it found my save data?

Example 1 - Near completion of the game. After the ending credits, the art gets wiped.
Nearing completion, I pause and view the current art (already missing a lot). I then resume the game. After the end credits, back in the menu and all the art is gone.

Example 2 - New game shows the first three concept arts vanishing. 
New user, new game, no load slots. Do the first bit and I see the first auto save.
Check My art and it correctly shows 1,2 & 3. (49 and some above get pulled in strangely).
Close DOTT application. Reload the autosave and arts 1,2 & 3 are gone.

Edited by johnnytoxic

Hi,

Could you please send us your save file? You should be able to copy the PS4 saves onto a USB stick, and zip up those files. Then send it to us at support@doublefine.com.