kostasfreejet

Broken Age PS4 Weird Bug?

Hello, I recently experienced a weird bug after i completed the act with the boy in Broken Age. I tried to start a new game as the girl to see if it will occur again and it did. This is the start of the game and its ruining my experience as i will be of fear on getting the same bug maybe later or even on the ending time of the game. This makes me feel disappointed. Please consider this message as well as the print screen i am a sending from ps4.
Hope for a bug fix if you are still supporting this game as you should. Thank you

Broken Age_20160808230318.jpg

Broken Age_20160808230334.jpg

Howdy.

That is unusual for PS4. Have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall the application?

9 minutes ago, DF Vic said:

Howdy.

That is unusual for PS4. Have you tried to uninstall and then reinstall the application?

On 8/9/2016 at 0:54 AM, Spaff said:

I thought we'd fixed this already!  @DF Vic might know the answer though! 

I discovered that if i choose the option for the square screen orientation and not the widescreen then the problem is fixed, but I wish i could play the game in wide screen though :/

Ive had this glitch too. Changing from widescreen to the fullscreen with black bars on each side fixes it like others said. I wish they could do a game update to fix this glitch. I wonder if error is due to when manufactured the disc like somewhere along the process. I never had the issue when I played on Steam in my computer.