• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Feddlefew

FML, Feddlefew Edition

Tonight, in the Feddlefew Family Household, we have:

TWO adult children, getting settled in for the night.

ONE Mom, who has to get up at unholy o'clock in the morning.

And One Dad, probably drunk and standing outside the adult children's bedrooms, screaming about how they're keeping Mom awake and need to go to sleep RIGHT %#$@&!ING NOW.

>8^(

----

Issue resolved by imitating half-asleep voice and asking Dad what he was yelling about.

I need to take my meds buuuut he's camping out in the kitchen with a sandwich and I reeeaally don't want another shouting match.

I hope things get better for you eventually, Feds. I think alcohol is a huge issue in this country and people are really reluctant to acknowledge how much trouble it causes. 

I'm frankly kinda glad that I don't really have much of a taste for it. It's mystifying to me that people like it so much.

When they SHOULD just be drinking coffee all the time like me!!!!

Eextra exclmations!!!!!!!! that's what coffee does to you!!!!!!!!

Edited by AnAnemoneInAnonymity

According to Mom he was sober, just angry that my brother and I decided to take naps after going for a walk/haircut instead of spending time with him. 8^\

Last time we went for a walk as a family, he spent most of it asking us when we were going to get our butts in gear, get jobs and move out, and yelling at me for not taking a job that we knew would make me miserable.