• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  

donald trump's baby bump

I think it was photoshopped specifically for that roast thread a while back.

Right now that picture just makes me think that the baby has spotted a Voldemort-Quirrel situation going on under that combover.

10 hours ago, Feddlefew said:

I'm curious about the original context of baby Arnold there.

It's from the movie Junior. Arnold's character has a surrogate womb for a baby. In one scene, he has a dream in which the baby is delivered, and its face looks frighteningly like his own adult face.

Edited by chyron8472

7 hours ago, chyron8472 said:

It's from the movie Junior. Arnold's character has a surrogate womb for a baby. In one scene, he has a dream in which the baby is delivered, and its face looks frighteningly like his own adult face.

wat

I just assumed he was asking why it was in the picture in the first place.

14 hours ago, Feddlefew said:

wat

I'm saying the baby-Arnold thing is from that movie, it didn't originate from some meme on the net.

On 27.9.2016 at 9:58 AM, Noname215 said:

I think it was photoshopped specifically for that roast thread a while back.

I love excuses for doing photoshopping, or gimping, as would be more appropriate in this case.

5 hours ago, chyron8472 said:

I'm saying the baby-Arnold thing is from that movie, it didn't originate from some meme on the net.

I mean like someone made a movie where Arnold was a surrogate mother.