Sign in to follow this  
XShadowOfMetalX

Rocktober 13, Eighth Anniversary

Hi everyone, as I'm sure most of you know Rocktober 13 is amongst us leading up to the seventh anniversary of Brutal Legend since it's original release back in 2009. The Brutal Legend community is planning to celebrate it's anniversary with multiplayer stage battles from Rocktober 13 to 16 throughout all versions of the game going from Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. If anyone here is interested in celebrating with us, your more then welcome to join us in many stage battles over the Rocktober weekend. If want to message us and get to know more info about our event go to the Brutal Legend community group page on Facebook for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/104135939963997/

Edit: 

This is now for the 8th anniversary of Brutal Legend's release back in 2009. But most of the above still applies.

Edited by XShadowOfMetalX

Amazing I shall share this! 

Also - on Thursday Rocktober 13th, Tim wants to play Brutal with people online whilst we stream, so keep an eye out for that - a chance for some more people to get the special achievement! :)

Wow, it's been 7 years already!  This is a terrific idea, to organize more online multiplayer games to celebrate, but I'm afraid I am TERRIBLE at multiplayer, I get my ass consistantly kicked by the gentlest AI setting.  Sad.  But maybe I'll try to get on there so someone who wants to feel better about themselves can play me, haha!

:riggs:

Brutal legend is on sale in the steam for $2.49 for the game and $2.99 for the game plus soundtrack :D.  So if you have some spare money and want to play with Tim today, I say go for it.

Just updated the thread for the 8th anniversary upcoming within the month. Like last year, the community will be taking part of the Brutal weekend of Rocktober 13 to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Brutal Legend's original release. Battle for the metal gods throughout the Brutal Weekend starting on Rocktober 13 to the 15th. For more details, check out the Brutal Legend Community Group Facebook group to find out more.

No point in making another thread when this thread never even left the first page over the last year, so I just updated this one for the 8th anniversary.