• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  

CubOYVKWAAE8GFh.jpg

It's mental heath week. For too long there has been a stigma and people suffering a silent battle against depression and other forms of mental heath. 

CubTroSWcAAwmLn.jpg

I myself went through a severe bout of depression and anxiety recently, not borderline suicidal, just unwilling to do anything or get out of bed. Eventually I've pulled myself out of it. God be with whoever hasn't.

Edited by Noname215

Every time I get depressed and anxious, I pick up a new hobby to distract myself.

I have a lot of hobbies.

Then again, I'm equally bad with my actual health. What, hundred and two degree fever? Psh, time to go take a midterm and then sing a concert (I did that my junior year of college. Pretty stupid macho thing to do, really).

Edited by Alcoremortis

I've suffered with it since middle school, due to lots of abuse and trauma.  I'm going through it pretty bad right now, to be honest.  Luckily I have group counseling tomorrow.  Ever since I started that, it's helped a lot.