Sign in to follow this  
Klatuu

Draw Your Own Creepy Treats!

I really like those "Creepy Treats" cards from Costume Quest. Just for fun, I thought I'd try to draw some of my own and see if other people were interested in joining in. I've included a blank (though admittedly lo-res) template if anyone else is interested.

CreepyTreatsTemplate.png

Let's get started with some LemonHeadlanders!

LemonHeadlanders.png

Spoiler

This one is obvious, so it might have actually have been in the game (I don't remember it, but that's not saying much :P):

creepytreats.png

Happy Holidays, everyone! May visions of sugarplums dance in your heads.

In stunning HD.

VirtualSugarplum.png

Edited by Klatuu

I'll try not to spam my own thread TOO often. But for now, try some Guacamallows!

Guacamallow2.png

One "romantic" Creepy Treat for February. I was hoping to get one or two more done by today, but I'll try for later in the month. Bonus candy if you guess the reference!

SugarBoots.png

Ha, ha, I really dropped the ball on this one. But FIE! on forum etiquette, I'm bringing this back. Hopefully I'll get in a few more by Halloween. Here's the one I planned to pair with the last one:

Hint:

Spoiler

They're pet names Guybrush and Elaine called each other in "The Secret of Monkey Island". Feel free to draw 'Love Muffin' yourself.

HoneyPumpkin.png

1 hour ago, Kewl Lemon said:

I made one but I don't know how to post from save folders or paint

I responded to your post in the Doug the Ogre thread as well. Is the problem that you're not able to find your images after you've saved them? If so, try to give your files names that make them easy to identify, and make sure you save them to an easy to find directory on your disk, like your desktop for instance.

As flesk said in the other post: "attach an image to your post by clicking the  "choose files..." link at the bottom of the text area where you write." Or you can upload it to a site like imgur and just post a link to it here.

Great job,  everyone! Looking good!

@Jenni, Nice one! I guess if Tim got "Schafer's Wafers", Spaff deserves a "Spaffy Taffy". Any other DF'ers want to be immortalized in Creepy Treat form?

@Kewl Lemon, If Double Fine were edible, I'd give it to all the Trick-or-treaters! I like how you made the robot look like the costume from Costume Quest! Looks chewy, too!

Here's some more from me:

59d9277416713_CandyStaples2.png.856d04c387e10e43e2ce3ba585dea0a9.pngCyclopsEyePops.png.de728bac2ad3c37171b6824a3b9359ca.png

Double Fine, you better make Costume Quest 3 fast, before we take all the good Creepy Treats. (Or you can just use ours.)

Edited by Klatuu

In honor of Gabe Cinquepalmi (Costume Quest producer/writer, and creator of Double Fine comic "Dirt Nap"), I made the following. I'm sorry.

GabesGreatGrapeGraves.png.7f54707a7ead062a9bef6cda47fcbad3.png

And one more, because circles are easy to draw. You've heard of an Everlasting Gobstopper? Well, this is an Underwhelming Globstobber.

UnderwhelmingGlobstobber.png.e84377278a9e9842ebce0464a2e605fd.png

Edited by Klatuu

I don't know if I'm putting too much time into this project or not enough, but either way, I think I'm having more fun with it than I ought to.

ButterscotchBeet.png