Double Fine Action Forums
ThunderPeel

Fan Beta Testers

Is this likely to be a thing? Some of us know these games like the back of Ben's knife-scarred hand. Wouldn't it be great to make use of this free fan knowledge and ensure FT:R is the best it can be? You can always disregard what we say, but wouldn't you like to hear it while there's a chance it could be fixed?

Thanks!

Yes; I want in on this.

I've completed the game at least 15 times, and spent months recording and cutting together a cinematic cut of the game.

i feel confident I know this game well enough to beta-test should this become a thing.

Likewise. With this being one of my all-time favorite games, I would love to offer my help any way I can. I even wrote Double Fine after the Remaster was announced volunteering my evenings and weekends doing artwork for the game in exchange for credits. I sent my portfolio and offered to do an art test if necessary. They unfortunately didn't bite, but the offer still stands on the off chance someone from Double Fine is reading this. Opportunities like this don't come around often, and I'm afraid this will be the last I'll get to be a part of Full Throttle.

Edited by cavefish

I think getting some early feedback would be extremely helpful. You guys always have such a keen eye for the details that can be easy to miss. It is not 100% my call since it is a license that we don't own, so keep that in mind.

With that said, I will see what is possible, but if I am told no I just have to accept that answer.

-Matt