Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AlfredJ

Bundle Question

Hey guys!

Really excited about this, lots of fun pitches this year. Quick question about the bundle choices: the $5,- bundle includes daily 2 Player Production videos. Does that mean the videos are exclusive to people who backed at that tier or higher, or does that mean the videos are free for everyone and the $5,- option gives you downloads of the videos?

And just because I feel bad about such a lame question being the first thread, here are my favorite pitches so far:

- Empath
- Jacinda
- Liz. Miserable.
- Symphonic Strife
- The Lunar Gazette
- Outside
- The Gods Must Be Hungry

The fact that Kee Chi mentioned Last Express as an inspiration for Empath means I will not rest until it gets made.

The videos are free to all, the $5 tier will include 1080p downloads :)

@Spaff  Per to that...

Are there chances of another Fan Gamer set so to maybe SAVE that extra $4 for now?  Or also will it be possible to bump up to the $5 before the end of the two weeks based on experience this time around (since I have everything else offered at the $5 and even above level in more then one format through various markets).

21 hours ago, AlfredJ said:

And just because I feel bad about such a lame question being the first thread, here are my favorite pitches so far:

- Empath
- Jacinda
- Liz. Miserable.
- Symphonic Strife
- The Lunar Gazette
- Outside
- The Gods Must Be Hungry

The four I voted for are all on your list. You must have great tastes in games.

what do you mean by a fangamer set? :)

I think upgrading is possible, right? The bundle will be around for the whole of AF, but the voting ends on Friday morning PST. 

6 hours ago, Spaff said:

what do you mean by a fangamer set? :)

A blu-ray collection like AF 2012 and AF 2014!

I have both and they are some amazing work.  Sure DFA is 2PP's MASTERPIECE but the work they did on those two sets is pretty magical.

I'm not sure we're going to put together a blu ray of this or not yet, it's so much work and the 2pp guys are snowed under as it is! 

Potentially though.... 

What about a possible soundtrack for this fortnight? Is that already included somewhere? Could it get included somewhere? :)

On 4/5/2017 at 0:57 AM, Reid_Harris_Cooper said:

@Spaff  Per to that...

Are there chances of another Fan Gamer set so to maybe SAVE that extra $4 for now?  Or also will it be possible to bump up to the $5 before the end of the two weeks based on experience this time around (since I have everything else offered at the $5 and even above level in more then one format through various markets).

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/202394324-How-To-Unlock-More-Games

Currently, you can increase your Humble Bundle payment amount up until 7 days after a bundle ends, and unlock more tiers.

On 05/04/2017 at 0:12 AM, Spaff said:

The videos are free to all, the $5 tier will include 1080p downloads :)

Will there be 480p/720p downloads as well?

720p versions will be available via youtube for everyone, i'm not sure if we'll put those up for download or not - if we usually do then we will here too i imagine! 

4 minutes ago, Spaff said:

720p versions will be available via youtube for everyone, i'm not sure if we'll put those up for download or not - if we usually do then we will here too i imagine! 

Okay, cool. Thanks for the answer! :D

Sign in to follow this