Double Fine Action Forums
fragmental

Spreadsheet of all the pitches

I made a spreadsheet of all the pitches, with the titles of the pitches, the name of the person who pitched it and their title.  I also included the community pitches.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10QmFkDAR3CtN3RPZlmEZXpCi8NNQwDvg5IULkiDQ_LE/edit?usp=sharing

I made this so I could make notes and decide which pitches I wanted to vote and note vote on in a more structured way.
Feel free to copy the spreadsheet to your own google drive so that you can edit it and make changes.

Edit:  The order of the pitches is in the same order as the youtube playlist of the pitches, which can be found here 

Edit 2:   I added a few more columns, with the previous pitches that a dev has made from previous AF years.  Also, you can now use column A to keep track of which pitches you are voting for.  Each cell has  zero in it.  You can change it to a 1 if you're voting on it, and then a sum at the bottom will tell you how many you're voting for.

Edit 3:  My links were bad and I feel bad.  All fixed now.

Playlist with all the 2012 pitches can be found here 

2014 pitch playlist here

Edited by fragmental

lol. true *sigh*

At first I was just going to put all the game names in a list, in a text document, so i could keep track of which ones I wanted to vote on, and which ones I didn't, but I decided it was silly not to use a spreadsheet.

Nice work! If you're looking for something more to add to it, it might be interesting to list past AF pitches by people who're pitching this year.

7 minutes ago, Cheeseness said:

Nice work! If you're looking for something more to add to it, it might be interesting to list past AF pitches by people who're pitching this year.

Ha.  Yeah.  If you noticed, I made a very, very brief start on that(Critterverse!).  I couldn't find a concise list of all of the pitches with names so that makes it more difficult.

Listing past AF pitches by people who're pitching this year, would certainly be the most useful and interesting.  There are other things that could be done too.  In the copy I made, with my notes, I actually added a column of 1's for each pitch I was voting on, with a sum at the bottom, so I know how many I'm voting for.  I mainly just wanted a more structured way to keep track of what I decided to vote on, since there are so many good pitches.  And figured I would share so people could use and expand on it as they like.

On 4/5/2017 at 10:45 PM, Cheeseness said:

Done.  It's possible that I could have missed a pitch, though.

Interesting to see that there are so many first time pitchers this time. EXCITING!

Can't wait to see who will get picked. :D

6 hours ago, Talahar said:

Interesting to see that there are so many first time pitchers this time. EXCITING!

Can't wait to see who will get picked. :D

Me too. 

A lot of new faces this time.  

Geoff and both Jeremy's always have top notch pitches.  I hope at least one of them gets picked.

The Critterverse video is still enjoyable to watch.

This is really nice and will come in handy the next time around!