Spaff

New Forum Moderators!

As you've probably seen, we have a few new moderators in town! 

I'm very pleased to welcome @Alcoremortis @TimeGentleman @Feddlefew @Anemone and @KestrelPi to the team! 

They join @Jenni @flesk @Syd @Bidiot Bales @marykate clark @udoncat and of course our chief moderator @Cheeseness

These guys are community members like you, but have kindly volunteered their time to help us keep these boards free from spam, on topic, and free from chat about Europa. Please treat them respectfully, they're here to help - so please do go to them if you ever need any help or assistance here on these boards! 

If you want to reach out to them about a problem you have, private messages are the best way to go vs in thread complaining.

This is especially true if you have an issue with one of the moderators or a decision they have made. In this case please PM me and Cheese, or just me if you prefer, and we'll do our best to address your concern! :) 

We'll always welcome feedback good or bad, we can't improve without it!

Oh - We also updated the forum rules slightly to remove some old things that weren't necessary any more, specifically self promotion. There was a rule in place that was meant to stop people from coming and spamming about their kickstarters or their surveys or whatever, but we can put that kind of promotion in a spam box... I think this is a great place for people to be sharing the things that they are working on that they proud of - so please do! As long as they aren't illegal or NSFW or whatever, and are at least vaguely on topic, then it will be welcomed! 

Finally, I want to give a huge shoutout to @Darth Marsden who has decided to step down from the mod team and bust himself down to private, so to speak. Lord Marsden lent us his moderation skills for several years, powering through some of the toughest times on these here boards, with various controversies and internet hate mobs affecting people's moods. So huge thanks for all your help sir, we really, really appreciate it! 

It's been an honour and a privilege. The new guys are great and will do an awesome job, no doubt. Good luck to all, even if you won't need it.

18 hours ago, Darth Marsden said:

It's been an honour and a privilege. The new guys are great and will do an awesome job, no doubt. Good luck to all, even if you won't need it.

Banned.

Oops, I mean, thanks @Darth Marsden!

Thanks for all your help in the forums, @Darth Marsden! And thanks to everyone who helps to make this an inviting place to chat about DF games and all the cool stuff worth sharing.

Welcome to all the new folks!

2 hours ago, Vic Romero said:

Thanks for all your help in the forums, @Darth Marsden! And thanks to everyone who helps to make this an inviting place to chat about DF games and all the cool stuff worth sharing.

Welcome to all the new folks!

0OGBsQR.jpg