Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest d34thking

Little Pink Best Buds

Guest d34thking

i was wondering if there was somewhere to get LPBB other than the humble bundle?

I think it has only ever been available as part of Amnesia Fortnight events, so you would have to get it from this Amnesia Fortnight bundle or would have gotten it as part of a previous one. Sorry! I'm not aware of any other way to obtain it.

In the Day 0 video from this year, there's a shot of Tim Schafer playing LPBB and reacting. I didn't ever see anyone playing the final games in the AF2014 playlist on DoubleFine's youtube channel. Is there any way to track that last episode down?

2 hours ago, maxbz said:

In the Day 0 video from this year, there's a shot of Tim Schafer playing LPBB and reacting. I didn't ever see anyone playing the final games in the AF2014 playlist on DoubleFine's youtube channel. Is there any way to track that last episode down?

They recently uploaded a Day 11 in which Tim and the company play the prototypes and give feedback. Hope this is what you're looking for!

Edited by WavingPeople

1 minute ago, WavingPeople said:

They recently uploaded a Day 11 in which Tim and the company play the prototypes and give feedback: 

You are a hero. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this