Double Fine Action Forums
Cheeseness

Mentor Schedule

Our wonderful friends at Double Fine have offered to join us and share their advice and perspectives with the community across Amnesia Fortnight.

This will take the form of a series of streamed video calls that will touch on current project progress, feedback from each mentor's perspectives, and a Q&A session taking questions from the #community-amnesia-fortnight IRC channel on foonetic.net. Mentor sessions will happen at 2300 UTC weekdays (weekend activity TBC), and will be streamed to the Double Fine Youtube channel (these will be unlisted streams, so check back for links when we're about to go live!). Stream archives will be listed below.

If anybody has questions they'd like to have specific mentors answer and is uncertain about whether or not they'll be in IRC during that session, pop those questions down in this thread and I'll do what I can to get them answered!

Here's the currently planned schedule (subject to change):

• Mon - Paul O'Rourke (SFX, music, audio and synergy)
  • Tue - Anna Kipnis (programming, prototyping, and keeping track of the bigger picture)

James has hopped into IRC and is chatting with people about Pongball. If anybody's interested in joining in on the conversation, drop by!

Ah thanks so much Cheese? Gutted I wasn't there. Unfortunately have to miss tonight's too. 

Edited by jctwood
Worked on my desktop just not on my phone!

Thank you for another great stream everyone involved. SO glad I caught the end of it and thank you again for asking my question cheese. I find it really interesting that few programmers have personal code projects. 

Had some scheduling mixups with the planned final stream. Still finding out whether it's going to happen or not. Sit tight!

Still waiting?  I'm on the road but I might be able to watch on my phone?

OK, no mentor stream today! Sorry, people!

If we can wrangle a final reflective one with Greg and Spaff, we will, but I'm not certain when that might be. In the meantime, DF have a stream planned for tomorrow, where they're planning to feature Pongball up first (there's a countdown on the youtube page - currently it's about 19 hours away)!

Thanks for the link.   I was able to add a notification to YouTube so I should be notified when it goes live.