Sign in to follow this  
Derek Brand

The Daily Screenshot Thread

7 hours ago, Reid_Harris_Cooper said:

Wait, the fountain looks like spirits...

did Spirits make that years ago per the dialogue @Miyuki Richardson was recording about the skull getting bored and wanting something NEW?

Delving deep into the might-be lore stuff already, huh? :) If you are right and the gargoyle spirit fountain contains, well, spirits, at least they seem more invested emotionally than the vase-less spirits floating around with their bored faces!

I like the style of the water (texture? dunno) a lot; to me, it repeats the rawness of the overall imperfect clay-ish impression. If that was the goal with the water!
Since we don't know about the significance of it or whether the water aspect of the game mode doesn't have anything deeper to it at all, it's hard to read anything from your early(?) stylistic choice about that.

Damn, I'm looking forward to Dark Souls-esque lore interpretating ;P

DAY 10. This team created such a cool prototype!

Also thanks to Tucker we have Emotes!

It's (basically) done! Couldn't ask for a better team or final product. You'll see more soon! Can't wait for people to try it out.

emotes.gif

5 hours ago, Derek Brand said:

DAY 10. This team created such a cool prototype!

Also thanks to Tucker we have Emotes!

It's (basically) done! Couldn't ask for a better team or final product. You'll see more soon! Can't wait for people to try it out.

emotes.gif

Can't wait to see it as well.

From the few glimpses you showed here it looks awesome!

Good job all around! :D

I watched the recording of the end stream now, and I'm shocked at how well your prototype turned out. Great work! I'm looking forward to trying it, and hoping this will be a full game.