• Announcements

• Spaff

New Forum software & theme display issues   07/20/2017

The latest forum update has caused some readability issues with our themes!  This was unexpected, so might take a little bit of time to fix, sorry about that. I think we've fixed the main ones though. We could have a bunch of new features too, I just need to look at those and see what we have enabled etc. More on that soon! If you spot any issues or things we need to tweak, please post them here:   a
Pax Callow

Merit Badges

so i was thinking about psychic powers earlier today, and about how they're represented-- in psychonauts 1, it's merit badges, in RoR (though i haven't played yet) it's sort of just the ability because every power is assigned to a specific button.

but how do you think the powers will be represented in psychonauts 2? i'm not sure they'll be merit badges in this game because that's all very summer campy. permits, maybe? some sort of more adulty certificate that's still fun? what d'you think?

Edited by Pax Callow

The military also uses badges. Not like medals, but the various chevrons and things they have on their chests and sleeves. It could be something similar to that since the psychonauts are secret agents and, according to the intro of the first game, work for the government.

hey, good point! that completely slipped my mind. that would be a fine way to keep badges around in a way, since they are pretty iconic.